Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity/Newport Central Catholic predictions (Sweet 16 1st Round)

Trinity vs. Newport Central Catholic (Sweet 16 1st Round) 100 members have voted

  1. 1. Trinity vs. Newport Central Catholic (Sweet 16 1st Round)

    • Trinity (29-6)
      43%
    • Newport Central Catholic (28-4)
      56%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

This was a game we all circled when the Sweet 16 draw was set, and while the teams may be different than we imagined, this should be a dandy of an opening round game.

 

Ben Weyer & the Breds knocked off 2-time defending champ CovCath in the 9th Region title game, while the Rocks beat 3 Top 20 Kentucky teams to get to this point (Male, Ballard, St. X).

 

Who comes out on top?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being located in Louisville, I don't know much about New Cath. Can someone tell me what kinda team the Rocks will be facing in the 1st round??

What are the odds I can come to Lexington, watch this game, and make it back to Louisville for a 5:00 pm meeting I can't move but that I'm only tangentially a part of?

From what I am hearing, the Trinity boys must not have gotten word about poking the bear.

 

You're going to have to explain this one.

I will have to go with Trinity. I have been underestimating them all year and I think with the schedule they have played this year puts them in a great position to do well. They play great team defense and really know how to disrupt the flow of a game. They have good senior leadership in Schmitt, but their success depends on their ability to shoot the 3 ball.

 

NCC has a great player in Weyer but I will go with Trinity to move on in this game.

 

If you haven't seen Jacob King play for Trinity, you are in for a real treat. Not big at all, but has a great IQ and I real solid handle and shooting game.

Love NC, especially Weyer and Hall. Just afraid 9th doesn't match up well with rigorous challenges of 7th.

What are the odds I can come to Lexington, watch this game, and make it back to Louisville for a 5:00 pm meeting I can't move but that I'm only tangentially a part of?

 

Let's think this through.........Getslow and @Randy Parker in the same building, Getslow needs to be on the road in enough time to make a meeting in the Ville following said game, halftime for games 15 minutes...plenty of time for the resident 3rd grader to vacate the premises locate his arch-rivals vehicle...deflate tires and drop a sugar cube or two in the gas tank.

 

Do you really want to go now? :whistling: :lol:

  • Author
Let's think this through.........Getslow and @Randy Parker in the same building, Getslow needs to be on the road in enough time to make a meeting in the Ville following said game, halftime for games 15 minutes...plenty of time for the resident 3rd grader to vacate the premises locate his arch-rivals vehicle...deflate tires and drop a sugar cube or two in the gas tank.

 

Do you really want to go now? :whistling: :lol:

 

Great ideas.

Will they have extra security to stop the crazy parent? Good luck Breds I hope you beat the Rocks.

Will they have extra security to stop the crazy parent? Good luck Breds I hope you beat the Rocks.

 

What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

 

NewCath reference.

Going with New Cath. Thought Covington Catholic was best team in state, and NCC was able to beat them. T has had some tough wins in the Region tournament, but their run will come to an end.

Just like any tournament. It is all about match ups. You can be the best team but not match up well with another and be sent home.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.