Paris/Mason County predictions (10th Region semifinals)

Paris vs. Mason County (10th Region Semifinals at Montgomery County)  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Paris vs. Mason County (10th Region Semifinals at Montgomery County)

Yeah, I saw what happened, Wilson had 27/10...Mason wasn't "banging" with anyone

Maybe you missed final stats....Mason 40 rebounds. CC 40 rebounds. I would say against 6'9" 10th Region POY and D1 signee with Army, Royals performed admirably.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very athletic Greyhounds too much for athletic Royals. Paris by 6. Mason leads early but Pairs controls the game in the second half. I have a feeling Mason County's attitude problems come back to bite them with frustrating physical play between the two. I predict a technical or two will be called just because of the physical, hard-nosed play of these teams.

No answer for Kobee Garrad down low. Different animal, same beast as Matt Wilson.

Very athletic Greyhounds too much for athletic Royals. Paris by 6. Mason leads early but Pairs controls the game in the second half. I have a feeling Mason County's attitude problems come back to bite them with frustrating physical play between the two. I predict a technical or two will be called just because of the physical, hard-nosed play of these teams.

No answer for Kobee Garrad down low. Different animal, same beast as Matt Wilson.

No question he is tough, but likes the thrill of the 3. When he wanders, and rember no other Hounds can shoot the 3, than Royals will control boards. Big difference between 6'4" beast and 6'9" beast. Maybe NAIA vs. D1!

How is Koebe Garrard an NAIA player? He's already qualified on his ACT...he's a 17 yr old Sr. Who may very well go to a prestigious prep school which will guarantee D1...He would've destroyed Matt Wilson..this kid is a beast when dialed in..everyone loves Boogie Cousins but he's unpredictable...same as Garrard. Not to mention that several D1 football programs are inquiring about the kid...Wells same way he's a 16 yr old Jr. Getting D1 looks at Wr in football and if he takes the basketball route Prep School is already lined up which will guarantee him D1 in basketball. These basketball kids were key puzzles to the tremendous football year and they follow with a run to Rupp. There's not a team left that's built like these kids. Tomar nite will show. #Ridewithusorcollidewithus

No question he is tough, but likes the thrill of the 3. When he wanders, and rember no other Hounds can shoot the 3, than Royals will control boards. Big difference between 6'4" beast and 6'9" beast. Maybe NAIA vs. D1!

I'll go ahead and say Koebe is not a D1 player? No he's a 6'2 that plays the 4/5. But when he's on, he's on. His supporting has been playing well in the postseason. Wells has stepped it up at the right time and has posted 3 double doubles in the post season. Koebe didn't play in the first game, and Mason barely pulled out a 4pt victory.

No faster than Pig, Garrison and Lofton. Question is who shoots better? A push. So the critical and only question is who plays smarter in half court? And that will be the game!

yeah, that's about 3 to Paris' 9