Paris/Mason County predictions (10th Region semifinals)

Paris vs. Mason County (10th Region Semifinals at Montgomery County)  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Paris vs. Mason County (10th Region Semifinals at Montgomery County)

Planning on making the trip up this evening for both games. Shouldn't have any trouble getting a seat before the Mason/Paris game, should I?

It was pretty full on Saturday, but was still seats available. I'd say you'll be fine.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I did, a last second heave...has nothing to do with how Wilson had 27/10. Koebe Garrard can also stretch you out from the inside. I Guarantee you Koebe will have 20/10 tonight.

Can't go with my original prediction as I had Campbell over Mason in the opening round. While I'd love to see an all-39th final, my fear is that it will be an all-40th affair.

Paris 66

Mason 57

That being said, ol' pap will make the trek into the hinterlands of the 10th once again. Melini's and The Arena for pap and the missus. Hope to meet a couple of new BGP faces tonight!

Yeah I did, a last second heave...has nothing to do with how Wilson had 27/10. Koebe Garrard can also stretch you out from the inside. I Guarantee you Koebe will have 20/10 tonight.

Wilsons numbers mean nothing as long as he's on the losing side of the scoreboard. Same can go far Garrard. He could get 50/20 but it wouldn't matter unless they won.

Last second heave? I don't think so, its not like Tanner Puhes shot from Augusta.

For those of you whom think Mason will get blown out of the water, just remember we beat Paris by 6, AT Paris, yea, they didn't have #4, but if we can hold Wilson down, I am sure we can hold him down.

Mason by 2-5 in a close one. All 39th Distirct C-Ship.

Can't go with my original prediction as I had Campbell over Mason in the opening round. While I'd love to see an all-39th final, my fear is that it will be an all-40th affair.

Paris 66

Mason 57

That being said, ol' pap will make the trek into the hinterlands of the 10th once again. Melini's and The Arena for pap and the missus. Hope to meet a couple of new BGP faces tonight!

Hey Pap, lets meet up! I'll be in MoCo and would love to meet ya! Just let me know what to look for & I shall find you.

Last second heave? I don't think so, its not like Tanner Puhes shot from Augusta.

For those of you whom think Mason will get blown out of the water, just remember we beat Paris by 6, AT Paris, yea, they didn't have #4, but if we can hold Wilson down, I am sure we can hold him down.

Mason by 2-5 in a close one. All 39th Distirct C-Ship.

Uhh it was exactly like Augusta, to say Pig had a clear shot is asinine.

Again show me where you held Wilson down? Was he supposed to have 40pts and 20 reb? Garrard in 3 games against Mason has an average of 18pts...and that was against better Mason teams.

Wilsons numbers mean nothing as long as he's on the losing side of the scoreboard. Same can go far Garrard. He could get 50/20 but it wouldn't matter unless they won.
Weren't you the same one arguing that Pig's numbers show POY winner (May have been another Mason County fan), however lost to Campbell and Brossart in the regular season? You have contradicting agruments. Winning does not mean that one player is better than the other. If that was the case Jackson Crawford should have won POY, since Brossart beat both of them. JMHO.

If I remember correctly (correct me if I'm wrong), Paris was up by double digits in the fourth and Mason County ended with a 15-0 run? All this happened without Garrard. And I don't think anybody will shut him down.

When you look at how tall & big Matt Wilson is, you would EXPECT him to run over a smaller team, such as Mason Co. Mason only have 3 true big men, but thing is, our GUARDS, Lofton, Pig, Garrison & Dunaway are out rebounding them, so why didn't Matt have 40pts, if I remember correctly, he had 27 points. Hmmm.

Mason won the game on a last second PLAY, not a last second heave. Not to mention, we shut down Pendleton Co's star to only 4 points in 2Q's, the SAME player who dropped 32 on Paris, hmmm.

When you look at how tall & big Matt Wilson is, you would EXPECT him to run over a smaller team, such as Mason Co. Mason only have 3 true big men, but thing is, our GUARDS, Lofton, Pig, Garrison & Dunaway are out rebounding them, so why didn't Matt have 40pts, if I remember correctly, he had 27 points. Hmmm.

Mason won the game on a last second PLAY, not a last second heave. Not to mention, we shut down Pendleton Co's star to only 4 points in 2Q's, the SAME player who dropped 32 on Paris, hmmm.

Does anyone know what shutting down a player means in Mason Co.? Dontaie Allen still had 22points(season avg)and 13 Rebs(3 higher then avg) vs Mason Co. How is that shutting down someone? I wasn't saying Wilson should of had 40 points, I said the way Mason Co thinks, 27 would be respectable if he averaged 40pts a game.

Pig was 4-5ft behind the 3pt line and kicked his leg in the air as he shot. Meaning he had to exert a little more power to make that shot. Or does he always kick a leg into the air when he shoots 3's?

Does anyone know what shutting down a player means in Mason Co.? Dontaie Allen still had 22points(season avg)and 13 Rebs(3 higher then avg) vs Mason Co. How is that shutting down someone? I wasn't saying Wilson should of had 40 points, I said the way Mason Co thinks, 27 would be respectable if he averaged 40pts a game.

Pig was 4-5ft behind the 3pt line and kicked his leg in the air as he shot. Meaning he had to exert a little more power to make that shot. Or does he always kick a leg into the air when he shoots 3's?

Allen completly went ham on Paris from what I understand, still amazing how our defense handled him in the first half. Props to the true freshman from PC, but I think IMO that we can win tonight.

Pig on the other hand, is always kickin a leg, thing is, that play is practiced and executed every practice. Hmm.