Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Oldham 81 Owen County 76 (8th Region)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 156
  • Views 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Listened to it over Pegasus Sports. Sounded like a great game

Did Owen trail by four when Williams turned it over?

End of the Road for Carson Williams???

End of the Road for Carson Williams???

 

Did he suffer a career ending injury?

Sure enjoyed it. Had a great seat and great company with TB&G and Clyde. Saw two great games. South won, didn't hit 15 threes. Not even close.

Met Mack the Knife also. Really good evening in Henry Co

How did the Owen Co. fans handle the loss?

I'll defer to Clyde on that one

Though Joe Griffin and Jacob Bray were outstanding tonight. Isaac Fields battled like always. Grant Williams got in the lane with ease and the block Devin Young had on Carson the first possession was pretty sweet also. I think that if Carson had more touches deeper in the paint that the outcome may have been different. Sure has been a pleasure seeing him play. Wish him the best at the next level.

Carson dunkless tonight?

I'll defer to Clyde on that one

 

I know when I saw them play at Anderson a few weeks back and their fans and Coach were very vocal especially towards the officials, so I was just curious.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.