Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Which Dyna-glo model? And are all the Dyna-glo's the same quality?

 

I am in the market for a small grill and my grill will be outside but under cover at all times. No rain will hit it.

 

They are all the same quality. Just a a matter of whether you want painted or stainless and how many burners. I have the older version of this.

Amazon.com : Dyna-Glo Bronze 60, 000 BTU 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner : Freestanding Grills : Patio, Lawn & Garden

 

I would recommend this one if you're looking smaller. 3 burners 12,000 BTUs each.

 

Amazon.com: Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart Space Living 36,000 BTU 3-Burner LP Gas Grill: Patio, Lawn & Garden

  • Replies 55
  • Views 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I love my Weber Genesis.

 

Bought one used from a buddy back in the fall...Silver series I believe it is. Sold it to me for $75.00, sold new for about $600.00...he hadn't used it a whole lot (bought a smoker and quit using the grill) but was a little worse from the sitting out on his back deck, only partially covered. However, I got it home, cleaned it up a little, and man, what a grill! Was looking at some bigger grills, 4-5 burners...this one is a 3 burner...but they were of far less quality. This thing burns very evenly and the components are much higher quality than anything I had ever had before. I like it and would highly recommend one, especially if you can find one on sale.

I love my Big Green Egg...

I want a flat top grill. My neighbor has one and it's awesome. He cooks a dozen eggs goetta and a pound of bacon on it all at once every weekend.

For those of you that own the Char-Griller Akorn, how long have you had it and how well is it holding up? Is it exposed to the elements?

For those of you that own the Char-Griller Akorn, how long have you had it and how well is it holding up? Is it exposed to the elements?

 

Mine is right at 3 years old.

 

It stays outside year round, but does have a cover on it when not in use.

 

Still in excellent shape. They are well made.

They are all the same quality. Just a a matter of whether you want painted or stainless and how many burners. I have the older version of this.

Amazon.com : Dyna-Glo Bronze 60, 000 BTU 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill with Side Burner : Freestanding Grills : Patio, Lawn & Garden

 

I would recommend this one if you're looking smaller. 3 burners 12,000 BTUs each.

 

Amazon.com: Dyna-Glo DGB390SNP-D Smart Space Living 36,000 BTU 3-Burner LP Gas Grill: Patio, Lawn & Garden

 

Do you recommend the 3 burner model over the 2 burner model? And is the 2 burner model more expensive?

Mine is right at 3 years old.

 

It stays outside year round, but does have a cover on it when not in use.

 

Still in excellent shape. They are well made.

 

How many grills do you have?

Mine is right at 3 years old.

 

It stays outside year round, but does have a cover on it when not in use.

 

Still in excellent shape. They are well made.

 

Thanks, CWF!

I want a flat top grill. My neighbor has one and it's awesome. He cooks a dozen eggs goetta and a pound of bacon on it all at once every weekend.

 

My father in law has one at his lake house... we can cook breakfast for 15 people in about 20 minutes with minimum clean up.

 

I brought it to my house over the winter and it has been awesome to cook griddle style burgers on!

Do you recommend the 3 burner model over the 2 burner model? And is the 2 burner model more expensive?

 

I have a weber 3 burner (front to back) and a charbroil commercial infrared 4 burner (side to side) with a burner/griddle on the left tray area.

The 3 burner is smaller and I like to use indirect heat so it is hard to do. The 4 burner works much better for that.

I have a weber 3 burner (front to back) and a charbroil commercial infrared 4 burner (side to side) with a burner/griddle on the left tray area.

The 3 burner is smaller and I like to use indirect heat so it is hard to do. The 4 burner works much better for that.

 

I have an 8 year old 4 Burner CharBroil that is a hot mess. I was looking specifically at the Dnya-Glos: 3 Burner vs. 2 Burner

Home Depot has a great deal on the Akorn with side cart prepping station right now. They have it for $329, usually it's $349 for the stand alone Akorn. Just figured I would pass it along for anyone thinking about going with an Akorn. It's a great grill and I wish I owned one, but I have the chargriller smoking pro for slow cooks and a weber kettle charcoal for most everything else. Then a cheap charbroil gas grill that I don't think I even used last year. If I needed another grill I'd jump on this one in a heartbeat.

 

Char-Griller Akorn Kamado Kooker 22 in. Charcoal Grill in Grey with Cart-652

Home Depot has a great deal on the Akorn with side cart prepping station right now. They have it for $329, usually it's $349 for the stand alone Akorn. Just figured I would pass it along for anyone thinking about going with an Akorn. It's a great grill and I wish I owned one, but I have the chargriller smoking pro for slow cooks and a weber kettle charcoal for most everything else. Then a cheap charbroil gas grill that I don't think I even used last year. If I needed another grill I'd jump on this one in a heartbeat.

 

Char-Griller Akorn Kamado Kooker 22 in. Charcoal Grill in Grey with Cart-652 - The Home Depot

 

I clicked on the link it was $279.00

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.