Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sniper kills ISIS executioner during beheading class

Featured Replies

An Islamic State executioner’s head exploded during a class on beheading after a well-aimed shot by a British Special Air Service sniper.

 

Military sources told the Express that a recent mission into northern Syria involved killing an ISIS recruiter with a Dan.338 rifle as the terrorist was instructing 21 new recruits.

 

“One minute he was standing there and the next his head had exploded. The commander remained standing upright for a couple of seconds before collapsing and that’s when panic set in,” a source told the newspaper on Monday. “We later heard most of the recruits deserted. We got rid of 21 terrorists with one bullet. He was an extremely sadistic and ruthless individual, feared by the locals and the jihadis alike.”

 

The source said three four-man teams needed 12 hours to carry out the successful mission.

 

Read more at Sniper kills ISIS executioner during beheading class

  • Replies 104
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I am still trying to decide if I think letting the 21 recruits go was a good idea or it would have been better to take as many of them out as possible too.

 

Anyone?

I am still trying to decide if I think letting the 21 recruits go was a good idea or it would have been better to take as many of them out as possible too.

 

Anyone?

 

Terrible idea. If that recruiter was able to get them there, the next one will be able to as well. Should've eliminated every last one of them.

I am still trying to decide if I think letting the 21 recruits go was a good idea or it would have been better to take as many of them out as possible too.

 

Anyone?

 

Im disappointed you didnt provide the video.

Terrible idea. If that recruiter was able to get them there, the next one will be able to as well. Should've eliminated every last one of them.

 

Yep.

Any pro lifer's out there upset with this one?

  • Author
Any pro lifer's out there upset with this one?

 

You are asking for consistency from a Pro Lifer!? :lol:

Only regret is that there isn't a You Tube video that has gone a bazillion times viral...

 

In this situation, I think you are cutting the head off the snake. Killing 22 through a drone, for example, gets ride of 22, but killing 1 in the manner they did is like like letting 21 into a waterboarding session...maybe they begin to rethink their career choice, and if not, sooner or later we get them too.

 

That British .338 is a bad mama....I wonder what his range was ?

Any pro lifer's out there upset with this one?
Edit

.338 Lapua going through a terrorist head, that's freedom Viagra.

Im disappointed you didnt provide the video.

 

We're waiting on Hillary to upload it from her Nokia.

You are asking for consistency from a Pro Lifer!? :lol:

I'm a pro lifer in today's sense. So, I'm consistent. I think he needed to be erased. Sounds like he was erased with a .338 eraser.

I am still trying to decide if I think letting the 21 recruits go was a good idea or it would have been better to take as many of them out as possible too.

 

Anyone?

 

Should have dropped a drone on them. Eliminate the threat.

Im disappointed you didnt provide the video.

 

You let me down.

Pro-Life view -> Sometimes war has to be waged precisely for the defense of life.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.