Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sniper kills ISIS executioner during beheading class

Featured Replies

You let me down.

 

No need to say it, already been eliminated, leave it to the darn brits to get the job done right.

  • Replies 104
  • Views 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am still trying to decide if I think letting the 21 recruits go was a good idea or it would have been better to take as many of them out as possible too.

 

Anyone?

 

Kill 20...leave one alive to tell the story. That will eliminate several more from ever joining right there.

  • Author
Pro-Life view -> Sometimes war has to be waged precisely for the defense of life.

 

So we can make the choice to kill someone on the other side of the world but it is wrong for a woman to make a choice in her own best interests?

So we can make the choice to kill someone on the other side of the world but it is wrong for a woman to make a choice in her own best interests?

 

Don't ask a pro-lifer to think critically. THEIR head might explode!

Don't ask a pro-lifer to think critically. THEIR head might explode!

I'm pro-life as defined by your little poll you posted the other day. I'll take any battle of wits you want in a quid pro quo. Hair may have left, but the rest of the head is solidly intact.

So we can make the choice to kill someone on the other side of the world but it is wrong for a woman to make a choice in her own best interests?

 

Pregnancy vs terrorist, not exactly the same ball park.

So we can make the choice to kill someone on the other side of the world but it is wrong for a woman to make a choice in her own best interests?

For an open minded free thinker, what about the life inside her?

I'm pro-life as defined by your little poll you posted the other day. I'll take any battle of wits you want in a quid pro quo. Hair may have left, but the rest of the head is solidly intact.

 

Not gonna lie, I would think anyone with a brain would put their money down on you to win that battle in blowout fashion.

  • Author
For an open minded free thinker, what about the life inside her?

 

Life is full of tough choices.

  • Author
Pregnancy vs terrorist, not exactly the same ball park.

 

Explain the difference in life for me?

So we can make the choice to kill someone on the other side of the world but it is wrong for a woman to make a choice in her own best interests?

 

Short answer...yes

 

A tiny bit longer answer...see this post from another thread

Not gonna lie, I would think anyone with a brain would put their money down on you to win that battle in blowout fashion.

 

Not a chance!!! :)

Short answer...yes

 

A tiny bit longer answer...see this post from another thread

 

A more longer answer...if you attack my wife in my presence, I am going to exercise my Second Amendment rights on you. You don't have to be on the other side of the world. The principle is the same. I can still be consistly Pro-Life.

Explain the difference in life for me?

 

One person got pregnant and decides it's not for her, vs another person who wants to come to the states to kill our children.

 

What if it's a police hostage situation, with a few hostages down and you have your Rem 700 ready to go?

Not gonna lie, I would think anyone with a brain would put their money down on you to win that battle in blowout fashion.
I don't know, I was 97% Trump the other day. My confidence has been shaken.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.