Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NARAL....of course

Featured Replies

tactic of humanizing fetuses...

 

Well they ARE human. So there's that...

National

Association

Really

Assinine

Losers

They are stupid. Lighten up and enjoy life losers.

Not much of a commercial but I am for any thing that NARAL doesn't like. How dare Doritos make a person "a person"?:sarcastic:

Obviously they were humanizing a fetus. Just look at the difference between a real ultrasound and a screenshot of the commercial.

 

super bowl.jpg

 

If someone wants to make an argument for abortion based simply on choice, they are not seeing the full picture. Clearly, the image above is a HUMAN BEING with a beating heart and a soul. It is such a tragedy that abortion is still legal.

I know that Hillary supports infanticide at any stage of pregnancy. Where does Bernie stand on the issue?

Obviously they were humanizing a fetus. Just look at the difference between a real ultrasound and a screenshot of the commercial.

 

[ATTACH]54701[/ATTACH]

 

 

 

 

If someone wants to make an argument for abortion based simply on choice, they are not seeing the full picture. Clearly, the image above is a HUMAN BEING with a beating heart and a soul. It is such a tragedy that abortion is still legal.

 

I will always support a woman's right of choice in these matters.

I will always support a woman's right of choice in these matters.

Abortion stops a beating heart. Is there mental anguish later in life for women who choose abortion and it is not a case to save the mother's life? I don't know, I've never known anyone who chose abortion.

Abortion stops a beating heart. Is there mental anguish later in life for women who choose abortion and it is not a case to save the mother's life? I don't know, I've never known anyone who chose abortion.

 

I've never known anyone, including pro-choice folks who thought abortion was a pleasant thing. I just want it to be a choice that my daughter or grand-daughter or your daughter or grand-daughter can make of her own accord in close consultation with her family if she so chooses. In regards to the question you posed above, I am sure there have many women who have suffered some mental anguish over a choice they made, possibly either way. Bottomline, as unpleasant as abortion is, it must remain a choice for a woman to make. As for cases of rape, incest, or mother's life in danger, I have a hard time seeing how anyone would be for making it unlawful for a woman to terminate. Keep it her choice, not a bunch of old guys wearing black robes.

It is murder .

I've never known anyone, including pro-choice folks who thought abortion was a pleasant thing. I just want it to be a choice that my daughter or grand-daughter or your daughter or grand-daughter can make of her own accord in close consultation with her family if she so chooses. In regards to the question you posed above, I am sure there have many women who have suffered some mental anguish over a choice they made, possibly either way. Bottomline, as unpleasant as abortion is, it must remain a choice for a woman to make. As for cases of rape, incest, or mother's life in danger, I have a hard time seeing how anyone would be for making it unlawful for a woman to terminate. Keep it her choice, not a bunch of old guys wearing black robes.

 

Didn't know you were a 1950's-60's kind of guy. Most states allowed abortions for the reasons you stated, until Roe vs Wade changed everything.

I bought a bag of Doritos yesterday, just because of this.

 

(& I never buy Doritos)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.