Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

LIVE All "A" State Tourney coverage on BGP

Featured Replies

Once again I will be providing live score by score updates of the entire boys tourney, all 15 games, from center court on Press Row. I will also do the Quarter-Finals, Semi- Finals, & Final of the girls tourney. I will also have halftime and final game stats, as well as, my culinary reviews on the fine cuisine in the Hospitality Room. :lol2:

 

If you are in attendance at the Frankfort Convention Center come on down and say hi, I wouldn't be hard to spot.

 

 

Quite a few Regional Tourney Finals are set for tonight, I'll post the completed bracket after tonight's regional finals.

 

Thursday 1st Round

8:30 Todd County Central/Glasgow vs. Cordia

10:00 Oneida Baptist/Pineville vs Dawson Springs/UHA

11:30 Danville/Somerset vs. Shawnee

1:00 Lexington Christian Academy/Frankfort vs. Newport Catholic

 

5:00 McLean County vs. Morgan County

6:30 Kentucky Country Day vs. Owen County

8:00 Bishop Brossart vs. Carlisle County/Murray

9:30 Shelby Valley vs. Green County/Ft. Knox

 

Friday Quarter-Finals

5:00

6:30

8:00

9:30

 

Saturday Semi-Finals

6:00

7:30

 

Sunday (Finals)

2:00

 

http://www.allaclassic.org/State%20Brackets/2016%20Boys%20State%20Brackets.pdf

I look forward to it.

  • Author
I look forward to it.

 

As do I, I get to see a :poop:load of games (boys & girls) in a 4 day span, and most of the games are pretty competitive. This event is well worth attending.

I'll be in attendance Thursday. I'll drop by and say hello. Thanks for the updates.

  • Author
I'll be in attendance Thursday. I'll drop by and say hello. Thanks for the updates.

 

:thumb: looking forward to chatting again.

Thank you in advance for the updates. They are much appreciated.

A few questions

 

1. Will RCC9 be staying with you this year and overing his insight into this great "event"?

 

2. Was 'ru too cheap to provide you with the equipment to have an audio and video feed?

 

All kidding aside, good to see that all regions of the state will get mention on BGP this weekend.

I'll be there Wednesday afternoon. If we win I'll catch up with ya Friday

Lawnboy doing live audio play by play would be something

Are these games streamed live by anyone?

My guess is Pineville will represent the 13th. Oneida Baptist's best player, who was averaging 24 ppg, was dismissed from the team and transferred to another school 2 weeks ago. He was a difference maker for the Mountaineers. With him they won over my Owls by double digits in Booneville and without him they lost to Owsley by double digits at Oneida.

I suppose we will know for sure later tonight if they have decided to play the game, but....there's still a lot of snow in the hills.

  • Author
What can I expect to pay for admission?

 

$10 a session..........but well worth it.

Are these games streamed live by anyone?

 

I know in years past there has been a link on the AllA webpage. Not sure about this year

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.