Everything posted by Shoelaces
-
Murray/Cordia (All "A" State Finals) updates
I've seen Cordia 3 times this year. Missed multiple wide open layups each game. Clean that up and they have an extra 10-12 pts a game easy
-
Owen County 64 Morgan County 58 (All "A" State Quarter-Final)
I'm with Bball Legend. Last comment. He plays D, and rebounds. You complain Perry shoots too much, then complain Tackett doesn't get Hughes enough shots. You can't have it both ways. Morgan has had games with big games from various players. Evans 22 pts, Adams 22 pts, Prater with 25 pts, Banks with high scoring games multiple times. The team shares the ball. I won't critique Greenup, because you will just blame Tackett for anything I say. I'm curious why Morgan/Greenup didn't meet in the regular season this year. I know the answer, do you?
-
Owen County 64 Morgan County 58 (All "A" State Quarter-Final)
Yes. Check his stats.
-
Owen County 64 Morgan County 58 (All "A" State Quarter-Final)
Averages 9 FTA per game and 20 FGA per game. And yes, he puts up numbers. Big numbers. Quit hating on a kid who plays the game and works hard. There are hundreds of kids across the state who need to be recognized for what they do, how hard they work.
-
Owen County 64 Morgan County 58 (All "A" State Quarter-Final)
I agree.
-
Owen County 64 Morgan County 58 (All "A" State Quarter-Final)
Wow. Top 5 scorer in the state. Over 3000 career pts. Made it a great game.
-
LIVE All "A" State Tourney coverage on BGP
I know in years past there has been a link on the AllA webpage. Not sure about this year
-
Greenup County 85 Mason County 77
I know this has nothing to do with the issue, but no way Shauntavian Martin was 6'8". And subbing him for Jair would not give you the same caliber of player. I don't care where he transferred from, he wasn't that tall or good.
-
16th All-A Championship game time change (Jan 21)
West Carter vs Morgan at Morgan Co High School. Tip now is set for 6pm.
-
Morgan County 65 Elliott County 48 (16th Region Class A)
Cougars play West Carter Thursday in 16th Reg all a championship game
-
Morgan County 65 Elliott County 48 (16th Region Class A)
Great win for the Cougars!!
-
Morgan County 63 Bath County 36 (16th Region All-A)
First round. Final from West Liberty
-
Morgan County 48 East Carter 27
Good defense by the Cougars, plus shots just weren't falling for East Carter tonight. Injuries have hurt them this season. Very disciplined team.
-
Morgan County 48 East Carter 27
Jordan Perry scores 3000th point
-
Rowan County 58 Elliott County 52
I haven't seen one since week one
-
KY/IN Challenge Cup
Are these games from the convention center being streamed, audio and/or video?
-
Lewis County 55 Elliott County 53 OT
Why didn't Porter play?
-
George Rogers Clark 67 Madison Southern 57
It's worth noting one of Southern's starters and most consistent players went out of the game with an injury early in the game. I think they did wel with a tie ball game in the 3rd considering the loss.
-
East Carter 50 West Carter 46
Is it in his pitching hand?
-
East Carter 50 West Carter 46
It's a strong district. I heard Ben Jordan didn't play for West, does anyone know why?
-
Russell 55 East Carter 36
Sparks -Achilles Cline -Knee Bailey - Ankle
-
Russell 55 East Carter 36
So which starters are injured? I know Cameron Sparks is out for the season (Achilles)
-
Elliott County 78 West Carter 74
Lost first round in Rupp. Running clock
-
Elliott County 78 West Carter 74
Morgan hasn't played Elliott yet this season
-
Morgan County 84 Menifee County 62
Jordan Perry 38 pts Blake Evans 22 pts For Morgan Co