Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 78 West Carter 74

Featured Replies

Sounds like a great game. West Carter is a real threat to go to Rupp.

  • Author
West Carter is a real threat to go to Rupp.

 

Agreed. Comets are much better than I expected they'd be.

Agreed. Comets are much better than I expected they'd be.
The 2 top teams in 16th for sure.
  • Author
The 2 top teams in 16th for sure.

 

Who would you say is #3?

Morgan has lost to both, and East. So hard to put them there. Greenup lost to Ashland witch I still feel Greenup is the better team. Greenup has a few region games coming up , so we will see where they stand. But for now Greenup #3 , Morgan and Ashland a close #4.. Who do you think ?

  • Author
Morgan has lost to both, and East. So hard to put them there. Greenup lost to Ashland witch I still feel Greenup is the better team. Greenup has a few region games coming up , so we will see where they stand. But for now Greenup #3 , Morgan and Ashland a close #4.. Who do you think ?

 

I'd probably go with Morgan County for the time being, but there are a handful in contention for it. I still think Rowan County will have a say in the 16th before the season's over.

I'd probably go with Morgan County for the time being, but there are a handful in contention for it. I still think Rowan County will have a say in the 16th before the season's over.
True after the top 2, its a mess of teams that fit in the next 5 spots. A lot more game s to figure it out.

Elliott is at Morgan Thursday evening.

Morgan has lost to both, and East. So hard to put them there. Greenup lost to Ashland witch I still feel Greenup is the better team. Greenup has a few region games coming up , so we will see where they stand. But for now Greenup #3 , Morgan and Ashland a close #4.. Who do you think ?

 

Morgan hasn't played Elliott yet this season

Morgan hasn't played Elliott yet this season

 

OK. Thanks I thought they had played. So only East and West Carter.

Who won 16th last yr?

How'd they do?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.