Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio vs. USA: De Lasalle vs. Cincinnati Elder

Featured Replies

De Lasalle from Concord, CA will be in Cincinnati to play Elder on Sept. 16 at 8:45... Will in be played at Paul Brown Stadium, Nippert or The PIT?? That'll be a dandy!!

Sounds fun, but I think DeLaSalle has lost some of its luster, now that the streak is no longer in tact. I'm sure they will still be blazing fast though.

This series sounds great. I've seen the Lakeland team play, many years ago when they had QB Wayne Peace, who played for Florida and they were excellent then.

 

Great idea and hopefully, surrounding states can get involved over the years.

I highly doubt Ohio would want to offer the spot light to a lowly KY team.

I bet Elder rolls, I feel that De La Salle's best days are behind them.,

I bet Elder rolls, I feel that De La Salle's best days are behind them.,

 

 

Could be. I think I may want to make the drive to watch it though.

DeLaSalle does run the veer.

 

I don't think they have lost their luster, they still win the Northern California 4A title every year. In 1987, they had been on a 45 game win streak and my high school team beat them. Everyone said they had lost their luster. Then they went on a 51 game win streak and lost to Pittsburg, and everyone said they lost their luster. Then they won 151 in a row, and then had a year they went 10-4 or something, and everyone said they lost their luster. They still won the title that year and almost every year since.

 

The Spartans are still one of the nation's premier programs, even if they don't appear in the Super 20 every season.

Could be. I think I may want to make the drive to watch it though.

I imagine that I could make that trip.

I feel that De La Salle's best days are behind them.,

Why's that? What's changed in the past year or two?

Elder will get killed.

I can't recall Elder being on the receiving end of many kills, except one time in Union.lol I think the Panthers will have a very good shot for a victory.

Elder will get killed.

Be hard pressed to convince me that any GCL school is guarnteed a whipping from a team outside of Cincy or any top Cincy team for that matter.

I wonder if the Big 3 in Louisville will be invited to this event in 2007?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.