Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio vs. USA: De Lasalle vs. Cincinnati Elder

Featured Replies

I saw Elder play in 02' and 03' (both of their championship years) and they got beat by 24 and 25 points by out of state teams. Last year Elder dropped quite a bit to 4-6 (didn't even make the playoffs I think).Meanwhile DLS finished 11-2, won state (as much as they can anyway) and finished ranked #23 in the nation. I'll stick by my prediction.

I wonder if the Big 3 in Louisville will be invited to this event in 2007?

 

Not so far, there are 14 teams already in the mix for 2007.

 

2007 Ohio vs. USA Teams

Wow what a lineup, especially for next year. This might be worth checking out! I wish I was closer to CINCY than what I am.

I think that since they say that they want to add more teams, that they should get some of us from sistering states.

I think that since they say that they want to add more teams, that they should get some of us from sistering states.

 

 

Only problem is though outside of us and St.x very few can compete.

Elder will get killed.

I'm inclined to agree with you LSU. I can't imagine Elder has much of a chance in this one. However, "that's why they play the games." :cool:

I'm inclined to agree with you LSU. I can't imagine Elder has much of a chance in this one. However, "that's why they play the games." :cool:

 

 

I think it will be a good game either way.

 

Or rather I think it will be good to get a chance to finally see DLS in person.

I think it will be a good game either way.

 

Or rather I think it will be good to get a chance to finally see DLS in person.

B. :p

I think that the St. X - Lakeland game would be the biggest. #5 vs #1 from the past year is hard to pass up. I may have to go to both games.

Lakeland rolled to the 5A state championship last year and has returned a lot of their starters. They should be pretty tough!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.