Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ LSU Thoughts and Predictions

Kentucky @ LSU 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky @ LSU

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I've got no problem with Jones. Missing players slowed his team to start the season. Seems to be a good recruiter. Nice win at Vandy. Needs to get into the NCAA tournament with Simmons. I will reserve judgement on his coaching ability. Haven't seen enough.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kentucky 73-68.

Dude has never had a losing season in the SEC and has won more games in his first 3 years at LSU than any coach ever. But yeah, keep taking shots.

 

Is that you Johnny?

This is going to be a tough one but I'm definitely looking forward to watching it.

 

Who/How does Cal plan to guard Simmons?

This is going to be a tough one but I'm definitely looking forward to watching it.

 

Who/How does Cal plan to guard Simmons?

 

I would think Poythress will draw that assignment. Simmons is outstanding. UK defense looked much improved against Miss. I think the Cats get this one.

LSU by 9. Simmons gets close to 30 points tonight. I don't know if UK has the fire power to slow them down. Then again, 5 different teams have had the fire power, so who knows. But I still like LSU at home in this one.

I am not worried about guarding Simmons, I am worried about keeping him off the glass.

This one will get ugly. Much like the UCLA and Ohio State games.

 

 

LSU 85

 

Kentucky 68

 

All is right with the world ! :thumb: :lol2:

Cats by 7.

What is Hawkins' status?

Predicting how much Ben Simmons will score tonight: I think he gets 25 on the Cats.

Two things about this game: 1) This game scares me a little. You know Simmons is going to go for at least 25 against us. Being on their home court, I am guessing at least 1 other (possibly Blakenly) has a monster game against us as well.2) Is LSU ever wants to be a legitimate tournament contender, they have to get ride of Johhny. How much more talent can walk through that university without winning anything meaningful?

Hate the 9:00pm games. And I'm a little disappointed in myself that I've become the type of person that would say that lol.

Hate the 9:00pm games. And I'm a little disappointed in myself that I've become the type of person that would say that lol.

8:00 p.m. in my time zone and I hate it. :lol2:

 

Nothing beats the 6:00 CST tip. CST > EST. Not even close.

UK will get LSU's best shot tonight. It'll be a sellout...probably a yellow out or something. Simmons will drop 30. The guard will hit 5-6 3's. Tonight will be like playing a top 10 team.

 

Unless Johnny Jones gets ejected in the first half though, I still think UK wins.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.