Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky @ LSU Thoughts and Predictions

Kentucky @ LSU 21 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky @ LSU

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cats travel to LSU Tuesday at 9:00 on ESPN what's everyone think on this one. If the Cats can take tonight's effort on the road they will win. Will be a good test for the young Cats looking forward to it.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that I saw today that LSU has 5 double digit scorers. I expect Simmons to dominate whomever tries to guard him.

 

Look for the Cats to struggle shooting on the road...even though I think Kentucky has demonstrated an ability to play well, I think this game bites them.

 

Hope I'm wrong.

  • Author

LSU is also coming off a good win on the road tonight at Vandy.

This one could be tough and a conf. loss. Should the LSU head coach show up then I am picking U.K. :D.

Simmons is The Best player in the country imo. Simmons could very well dominate this game plus the Tigers also have experience, they play hard and have some shooters. Saying that , LSU still has 5 loses. That's crazy. the Tigers have a final 4 team with a N.I.T. coach.

Wow I wish that Simmons would have came to U.K. !!

LSU has the talent and at home they really should beat U.K. by pounding the inside and the glass. Having mentioned their greatest weakness earlier in this post .... I'll pick U.K. in a close one, very close one.

U.K. 70

LSU 68

LSU is also coming off a good win on the road tonight at Vandy.

 

Yeah, shockingly all of those lazy narrative posts about their coach failed to surface after that one.

I've been in that building when it is sold out and excited for a game, which doesn't happen often, and it is a great environment. The students will be there early, their fans will line the route the UK bus will take and will be chanting "Tiger Bait". Win or lose, this will be a good experience for UK and one that will serve them well in March as the moments get bigger.

 

I think LSU has all of the tools to win this game, but I also think Cal is the absolute best at getting his guys up for big games.

 

LSU by 2 or 3.

LSU is mediocre at best, with one really good player. This won't be much of a game.

 

Rinse and repeat.

This one will get ugly. Much like the UCLA and Ohio State games.

 

 

LSU 85

 

Kentucky 68

Yeah, shockingly all of those lazy narrative posts about their coach failed to surface after that one.

 

 

So you're saying Jones can Coach?

I'm saying he isn't the mouth-breathing baffoon that several / many on here paint him to be.

 

You're the only one backing him?

You're the only one backing him?

 

Yeah, I guess, me...and the AD and University President at one of the nation's most successful Universities from an athletic development and revenue standpoint.

Yeah, I guess, me...and the AD and University President at one of the nation's most successful Universities from an athletic development and revenue standpoint.

 

On here you are. Wonder how many will back him if they miss the Big Dance this year?

On here you are. Wonder how many will back him if they miss the Big Dance this year?

Dude has never had a losing season in the SEC and has won more games in his first 3 years at LSU than any coach ever. But yeah, keep taking shots.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.