Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Augusta/Pendleton County Predictions

Pendleton County at Augusta 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Pendleton County at Augusta

    • Augusta (4-1)
      68%
    • Pendleton County (2-4)
      31%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Augusta and Pendleton will meet up Monday night in Augusta in the second game of a girl-boy double-header. Who takes this one?

Augusta is playing like a well oiled machine and wildcats seem to be struggling a little bit should be a close one though

Augusta is playing well right now. PC hasnt had it all come together yet, been in some close ones but cant seem to get over the hump vs a quality opponet. Not to mention this one is at Augusta. Thats worth 15 points in itself. PC is already behind when the get off the bus.

 

Augusta 67

Pendleton 60

Augusta is playing well right now. PC hasnt had it all come together yet, been in some close ones but cant seem to get over the hump vs a quality opponet. Not to mention this one is at Augusta. Thats worth 15 points in itself. PC is already behind when the get off the bus.

 

 

Augusta 67

Pendleton 60

 

Cats seem to struggle in the Panther's Den. Game has an added twist with Pugh now playing for Augusta. Head says Augusta by 5...hope the heart is right though!!

PC should win by 10!

Both teams match up about the same but Allen is the difference IMO

Panthers by around 10. This is an experienced and hot shooting Augusta team. Allen's still got some growing up to do, it's easy to forget he's only a freshman. I'd say the intense crowd in that little gym combined with having 3-4 lights out shooters in his face will be enough to slow the big fella down and see the hometown squad come out on top. Fear and Loathing in Augusta.

Mean while Allen drops 30 on them and by far best player in the gym...

PC just gotta feed him, the freshman will eat !

Home court, better talent, more experience, better balance equals an Augusta WIN. Allen is not rounded enough to carry PC.

He is the most rounded kid in the 10th by far...

Just to nice at this point!

The only other is the Crawford kid from Bracken...

PC is still finding their way but a lot of teams are....

Hoping to free up my evening and get down to Augusta and take this one in.

I believe my Panthers will prevail but I'm happy to get a chance to see young Mr. Allen play, I hear good things. Always a pleasure to see Coach Belcher (one of the best guys in the business, on and off the Court) and of course my friends the Talbert Turners.....

I'm going to have to take the home Panthers on this one by 10, they are a hot team right now and coach Kirk has them right where he wants this early in the season. With Woods (one of the most underrated guards in the region IMO) back it will be a better game. I think the packed gym and rowdy crowd will affect the way Allen plays he's a good player just not there yet. He has a lot to still learn about the game at this level. I look for Maddox to have a big shooting night for the home crowd (6 threes). Just glad I don't have anything else to do and will be able to make the game.

I'm really excited for this one and I'll have a great seat calling this one for the Panthers up on the stage. So if you can't make it you can listen by going to http://www.augustaathletics.com Also in between games three very deserving individuals will be inducted into Augusta's Hall of Fame. Current coach and former player, Brian Kirk, former player and coach Dana Bach and longtime bookkeeper Brian Flaugher. I don't expect there to be many empty seats so if you're planning on attending I would get there early!! The girls game will start at 6pm.

I'm really excited for this one and I'll have a great seat calling this one for the Panthers up on the stage. So if you can't make it you can listen by going to http://www.augustaathletics.com Also in between games three very deserving individuals will be inducted into Augusta's Hall of Fame. Current coach and former player, Brian Kirk, former player and coach Dana Bach and longtime bookkeeper Brian Flaugher. I don't expect there to be many empty seats so if you're planning on attending I would get there early!! The girls game will start at 6pm.

 

Three deserving people.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.