Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Augusta/Pendleton County Predictions

Pendleton County at Augusta 16 members have voted

  1. 1. Pendleton County at Augusta

    • Augusta (4-1)
      68%
    • Pendleton County (2-4)
      31%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hate to forecast a loss for my Wildcats but they are just not clicking on all cylinders yet. Haven't seen Augusta but they seem to be near the top of their game. Hope I can get there early enough to get in.

He is the most rounded kid in the 10th by far...

Just to nice at this point!

The only other is the Crawford kid from Bracken...

PC is still finding their way but a lot of teams are....

 

A lot has been asked of him in this early season, and he's handling it well. I think some of you forget he's just a freshman.

I believe my Panthers will prevail but I'm happy to get a chance to see young Mr. Allen play, I hear good things. Always a pleasure to see Coach Belcher (one of the best guys in the business, on and off the Court) and of course my friends the Talbert Turners.....

 

Swing by the broadcast booth and say hi. Should arrive by halftime of girls game.

Uh

A lot has been asked of him in this early season, and he's handling it well. I think some of you forget he's just a freshman.

 

Yes I am well aware of his age but I followed the kid for a lot longer then anyone on this thread... With that being said, I know his game and stand by every word!

 

Good luck tonight

Uh

 

Yes I am well aware of his age but I followed the kid for a lot longer then anyone on this thread... With that being said, I know his game and stand by every word!

 

Good luck tonight

 

I wasn't talking about you. I know you're well aware of how old he is! I was actually complimenting him.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.