Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bluegrasspreps Boys Rankings 12/8/15

Featured Replies

1. Bowling Green

2. Taylor County

3. Bullitt East

4. Dunbar

5. Mercer County

6. Lafayette

7. Hopkinsville

8. Christian County

9. Henry Clay

10. Trinity

11. Fern Creek

12. Central

13. Cooper

14. Bryan Station

15. Ballard

16. Covington Catholic

17. Wayne County

18. Owen County

19. Clay County

20. Lawrence County

  • Replies 50
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Let's have it.

Is Cooper for real? I took the Cov Cath win to be an anomaly. I did see Coach Sully with Sean McNeal in tow at our Bellarmine game against McKendree Saturday.

Is Mercer Co really the 5th best team in the state? Yes they have talent but I wasn't impressed with them when I saw them v South Laurel Fri night.

  • Author
Is Mercer Co really the 5th best team in the state? Yes they have talent but I wasn't impressed with them when I saw them v South Laurel Fri night.

 

I haven't seen SLaurel, but by all accounts they're no joke. Agree?

Dunbar could be #1 but no one above them did anything major to cause a shakeup just yet.

Is Mercer Co really the 5th best team in the state? Yes they have talent but I wasn't impressed with them when I saw them v South Laurel Fri night.

 

Maybe, maybe not. This is week 2 of the rankings immediately after the preseason rankings. The preseason hype had them high. How good they are will play out during the season.

I haven't seen SLaurel, but by all accounts they're no joke. Agree?

 

They're solid. Grubb, Ander, & the big Taylor are a pretty good trio but big drop off after those three, IMO.

 

Mercer has athletes but they're not a very skilled team...IMO of course.

Ballard just got pummeled by Doss after losing to Bryan Station Saturday. Readjustments needed.

After seeing Clay County destroy Corbin i think they are in the 10-12 range, also think Cov Cath should not be in there, and South Laurel should.

They're solid. Grubb, Ander, & the big Taylor are a pretty good trio but big drop off after those three, IMO.

 

Mercer has athletes but they're not a very skilled team...IMO of course.

 

South Laurel also has 6'5" Andrew Griffith who transferred from Williamsburg. Griffith struggled first couple of games trying to find his role with the new team but has settled down nicely the last two games.

Dunbar is by far the best team in the state currently. After that, I'm fine with whatever.

I would agree. I think Dunbar is no. 1 in the state, but none of the top teams did anything to warrant them dropping.

 

Looks like Ballard will drop out, Lafayette will drop after Dunbar beat them convincingly.

I would like to see Paducah Tighlman and Murray gets some consideration. Whoever wins this weekend's game should enter into the top 20.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.