Trinity 74 Covington Catholic 72 (OT)

The CovCath student body needs to be hemmed in. Two adults trying to stand in front of these teenagers on inbounds plays is insufficient. This ridiculous behavior is not tolerated in Jefferson County and is not allowed at Bellarmine University.

I love watching the "crazies" giving the inbounds player "the business"......it's been going on for years. NKY teams know it's coming when they play CovCath.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trinity was 11 of 23 from behind the three point arc. CovCath 27 of 33 free throws. Trinity 13/16 from the charity stripe. Enough said.

The CovCath student body needs to be hemmed in. Two adults trying to stand in front of these teenagers on inbounds plays is insufficient. This ridiculous behavior is not tolerated in Jefferson County and is not allowed at Bellarmine University.

Oh boo hoo , the Crazies were just fine tonight, as they are every night. Saw Trinity parents laughing and enjoying them all night. They do that for every team who comes to play at CCH. They never touch the players. The refs allow it, and the administration allows it (and they don't allow much anymore). They were more than fine.

Oh boo hoo , the Crazies were just fine tonight, as they are every night. Saw Trinity parents laughing and enjoying them all night. They do that for every team who comes to play at CCH. They never touch the players. The refs allow it, and the administration allows it (and they don't allow much anymore). They were more than fine.

Totally agree!! Love watching the crazies. Heck sometime I catch myself watching them instead of the game. Lol. Innocent fun!

I have no problem with the crazies, except for when the opposing team is taking the ball out in front of them. I think it is poor sportmanship and at some point something is going to go wrong if it is continued to be allowed. I know the response will be that nothing has ever happened, so I guess it should be allowed to go on until something does.

Trinity was 11 of 23 from behind the three point arc. CovCath 27 of 33 free throws. Trinity 13/16 from the charity stripe. Enough said.

:laugh:

The rocks were one contested layup away from going home with a loss.

Take your win and move on.

Edited by Samcro

CCH has a lot of work ahead of them with missing leadership and poor shooting and a tough early half schedule, doesn't look to good at this point.

As is often the case people lose perspective over a few tough early losses.

What "doesn't look good?"