December 3, 201510 yr Ben Simmons had 43 points, 14 rebounds, 7 assists, 5 steals, and 3 blocks. It's a shame he won't get to play in the NCAA tournament.
December 3, 201510 yr LSU is lucky to have Simmons. North Florida is a solid basketball team and they came to play tonight.
December 3, 201510 yr I don't know much about North Florida's 2015 team, but I do know that it ain't good if you give up 108 points to them.
December 3, 201510 yr I don't know much about North Florida's 2015 team, but I do know that it ain't good if you give up 108 points to them. North Florida is good. They should be an NCAA Tournament team.
December 3, 201510 yr Simmons should've came to UK and won a National Championship instead of going to LSU and playing in the NIT.
December 3, 201510 yr I just know that us Kentucky fans should be glad that LSU's bigs left for the NBA at the end of last year.
December 4, 201510 yr I just know that us Kentucky fans should be glad that LSU's bigs left for the NBA at the end of last year. Na, Johnny Jones would've found a way to screw it up.
December 8, 201510 yr Was there a connection to LSU with Simmons? Simmons' father played with David Patrick in college. Patrick is Ben's godfather and a Tigers assistant.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.