Manual 66 Waggener 64 OT

How good would Waggener be with Wells and Cooper still on the team. Sell out to aau guys will come back to haunt you.

I never understood why Wells left the program but obviously he is at a better coaching situation for him. Cooper I can see is looking for bigger & better things. In any case, I don't believe Waggener to ever get over the hump.

I never understood why Wells left the program but obviously he is at a better coaching situation for him. Cooper I can see is looking for bigger & better things. In any case, I don't believe Waggener to ever get over the hump.

It's tough when you bring in so much talent at once at the high school level. It's not like UK where the talent is gone after 1 year, and it's time to reload. They have to be there. With the emergence of younger talent, or a kid or two getting hyped or more pub/attention than another good player who feels they're deserving, it's tough on the high school level. Probably the play of Rogers and Cooper are why Washington and Wells left. Not certain. Just a thought or analysis. AAU teammates or not, when kids aren't getting looks and others around them start getting more "shine," you may see that. I'm interested to see if Fern Creek is going to be able to keep all of their Sophomore class happy the next year or two. They have their big 3 that everyone talks about, but they also have a few more kids in that class that can flat out play that isn't getting half of the attention, and could go somewhere else and be featured and still win. It's going to be interesting to see how both plays out. I'm wondering if Rogers will stay at Waggener after this season now that Cooper is gone, and all of the size will be lost to graduation after this season.

It's tough when you bring in so much talent at once at the high school level. It's not like UK where the talent is gone after 1 year, and it's time to reload. They have to be there. With the emergence of younger talent, or a kid or two getting hyped or more pub/attention than another good player who feels they're deserving, it's tough on the high school level. Probably the play of Rogers and Cooper are why Washington and Wells left. Not certain. Just a thought or analysis. AAU teammates or not, when kids aren't getting looks and others around them start getting more "shine," you may see that. I'm interested to see if Fern Creek is going to be able to keep all of their Sophomore class happy the next year or two. They have their big 3 that everyone talks about, but they also have a few more kids in that class that can flat out play that isn't getting half of the attention, and could go somewhere else and be featured and still win. It's going to be interesting to see how both plays out. I'm wondering if Rogers will stay at Waggener after this season now that Cooper is gone, and all of the size will be lost to graduation after this season.

I don't see a "Rodgers" on their roster now. Is this possibly someone else you are referring to or kid has already transferred?