Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lafayette/Simon Kenton Updates

Featured Replies

Hope he doesn't have a "carry permit."

  • Replies 106
  • Views 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Td lafayette. I will say this Lafayette players are showing no class. I understand its high school kids but coaches need to get the players.

 

Noticed the same when they played Trinity. Very undisciplined, IMO.

I'm not sure what I like better. The fact that Trinity beat Lafayette by 56, or that SK thinks they could beat Trinity or Male.

I'm not sure what I like better. The fact that Trinity beat Lafayette by 56, or that SK thinks they could beat Trinity or Male.

 

SK doesn't think that.... Just one of their obnoxious fans. Marksberry knows the deal.

Hide all the knives at ukfans house. Just send him black roses. No need for the muzzle, he won't have much to say. As u already clearly see.

Amazes me to this day how much influence one guy has on this site!

Lafayette coaches arguing with the fans.

Amazes me to this day how much influence one guy has on this site!

 

I know...the dude just loves his team. It's kinda like Randy Parker and the whole texting thing. He does a LOT of it, because of how people on here react.

He does a LOT of it, because of how people on here react.

 

No he doesn't.

I guess everyone in 6A will have at least one loss, except for Male. The Dawgs were on a mission for the last 16 years. They've reached the pinnacle. Next year, the Shamrocks take the reigns back.

Is it over?

I know...the dude just loves his team. It's kinda like Randy Parker and the whole texting thing. He does a LOT of it, because of how people on here react.

But what is great, is the sound of crickets when it all goes wrong...... Haha I am all it's and grins right now shhhhhh

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.