Gambino crime family warns ISIS

SportsGuy41017

Love the quote at the end:

"The mafia has a bad reputation, but much of that's undeserved," says Gambino, who moved to Brooklyn in 1988. "As with everything in life, there are good, bad and ugly parts – the rise of global terrorism gives the mafia a chance to show its good side."

If it comes to a day when we starting rooting for the mafia as "good guys" and/or we need their help to be safe then our government has failed miserably.

We are living in strange times RU. I think Obama would be fine having the mob fight any fight for him...

We are living in strange times RU. I think Obama would be fine having the mob fight any fight for him...

We need a Republican in office for the next 8 years to balance things out. And I think it is a terrible thing when we need someone from one party over the other.

We need a Republican in office for the next 8 years to balance things out. And I think it is a terrible thing when we need someone from one party over the other.

This is such a sad but true statement. This is also the mindset behind voting for guys like Trump and Carson.

People are just wanting a change away from lifetime politicians. This might have been the year for Ross Perot. ;)