Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did LHL Cross The Line With Bevin Cartoon?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 91
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the fact that they are his kids I think it definitely toes the line if not crosses it. But I can't say he hasn't at least opened himself up to this type of jab.

Totally agree.

 

That is extremely bad taste.

I see Westerfield finished his pedicure in time to launch against the LHL. LOL

 

This isn't my area of expertise but is the cartoon trying to point out a little hypocrisy? Something else?

Typical :poop: from the LHL.

 

As the Dad to two adopted daughters from Ethiopia, I find it offensive also.

It's like this with the media.

 

You are allowed to make fun of politicians kids as long as they aren't named Clinton or Obama

It's in poor taste, but I have found other things like this that though they may be in poor taste, are still funny. I don't find this funny.

You don't involve kids.

 

Does it change things for you if the candidate / elected official made his children a big part of his campaign?

Does it change things for you if the candidate / elected official made his children a big part of his campaign?

 

I don't know if it does for me. I didn't pay close enough to his campaign, but I feel like he can talk about his kids as much as he wants. I don't feel like others should take shots because of the kids.

Does it change things for you if the candidate / elected official made his children a big part of his campaign?

 

I've been pretty consistent on this topic. If the children are out of the public eye or under 18 to me they are off limits. I found somethings written about Obama's daughters in poor taste.

 

I don't feel political cartoons should have any limits but I don't find it funny.

I would say that as a whole most Conway supporters will see nothing wrong with it and most Bevin supporters will think it is wrong.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.