Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Starbuck's Special Edition Christmas Cups

Featured Replies

I agree that the only people I've seen post about this are people saying they don't understand the uproar. I have not seen the uproar.

(I just yawned)

Hey, these days if you're not being offended, you're not having fun.

I was not upset about it until some people told me that I should be. Now I am irate.

Here's a much better story about Starbucks: They will pay 100% of the college tuition for the spouse or children of any employee that is active military, a reservist or a veteran as long as the employee works at least 29 hours a week. They anyway will pay the college tuition of any employee who works at least 20 hours a week. They are also actively trying to employee more veterans.

 

 

Forbes Welcome

I think I've bought two cups of coffee in my lifetime so I don't know any of the annual traditions that some companies do. As some have commented earlier, the guy who made the video seems like an idiot to me.

Sell your Starbucks stock and buy Dunkin Donuts. They put the word "Joy" on their cups. It looks rather festive.

I could not care less about Starbucks' holiday cups. I do wonder if enough groups boycott, will it change anything there?...not from a religious perspective but from a purely financial one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.