Georgia 27 Kentucky 3

Randy Parker

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stoops And Dawson's handling of Barker reminds me of Jokers handling of Mossakowski. It's time for a change. The offense is completely stagnate and appears to be regressing.

Or like Curry's with Couch. (Not saying Barker is equal to Couch only that the coaching staff is doing a horrible job of handling the situation. Pretending the 2 ton elephant is not in the room seldom works out well.)

I would have liked to see Barker get to play the entire second half. Its hard ti evaluate him when he only gets a chance once the game is already decided. Not to mention only one or two possessions.

Towles played one of his poorest games ever, IMO. It would have been a good opportunity to give Barker a full half to play and see what he has in him. I'm not saying Barker is the solution, but if your going to play him don't only do it during garbage time when the game is already decided.

At this point the recievers better learn how to catch the ball with their feet, helmets, and shoulder blades.

Doesn't matter who is throwing or running behind that sieve of an offensive line. I've seen 2 FCS offensive lines this season that are better than what UK is putting out there.

Doesn't matter who is throwing or running behind that sieve of an offensive line. I've seen 2 FCS offensive lines this season that are better than what UK is putting out there.

Sure it does. Jojo was averaging around 4.5 yards per carry when he got direct snaps out of the wildcat. If the oline is that that terrible why would he be putting up better numbers than the qb?

Sure it does. Jojo was averaging around 4.5 yards per carry when he got direct snaps out of the wildcat. If the oline is that that terrible why would he be putting up better numbers than the qb?

You're talking about a gimmick offense that was quickly shut down when Georgia had time to adjust to it. Since he's a running back I'd expect him to put up better rushing stats than a quarterback. If you can't see that the UK offensive line is horrible then I don't know what to tell you. You should probably stick to basketball threads.

B. Harris LSU vs. Alabama

6 for 19 128 yards

Completion percentage 31.6 %

6.74 yard average

Long 40 yards

1 TD

1 Int

40 Yards of the 128 total yards came on one play.

UK isn't LSU but GA. isn't Bama.

This performance by Harris isn't that much better than Towles.

B. Harris LSU vs. Alabama

6 for 19 128 yards

Completion percentage 31.6 %

6.74 yard average

Long 40 yards

1 TD

1 Int

40 Yards of the 128 total yards came on one play.

UK isn't LSU but GA. isn't Bama.

This performance by Harris isn't that much better than Towles.

Harris was starting his 9th game vs the #4 team in the country.

Towles started his 21st game tonight vs a team that had lost 3 of its last 4 and led his offense to less points than Southern scored against UGA.

U.K. has come miles from when Stoops arrived, that's the sad part. Have advanced from a complete embarrassment / joke to still a bottom level SEC team.

I did see one positive ......BASKETBALL Season Starts next Friday !!

Edited by oldrambler

UK's woes are far deeper than just the QB position. Barker comes in, throws a bullet on his first pass attempt, and Baker drops it.

Offensive line is weak, play calling is very inconsistent, receivers drop too many passes, and PT struggles with accuracy.

I said in the update thread that I felt bad for the defense. They played well enough to win, but the offense makes their job much more difficult.

Agreed on all points made here. I have never liked this offense that they run. U.K. offense is a joke. Yes, the defense played well but I thought UGA had a lot to do with the D looking good, the Bulldogs were flat, played uninspired.

Harris was starting his 9th game vs the #4 team in the country.

Towles started his 21st game tonight vs a team that had lost 3 of its last 4 and led his offense to less points than Southern scored against UGA.

LSU also has better receivers that don't drop passes and a O-line that can block.