Georgia 27 Kentucky 3

Randy Parker

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Both teams looked terrible. I knew that if Barker didn't start the second half that Georgia would pull away, defense was gassed, Towles isn't capable of giving the defense rest. If Ky had any offense I think they would have had a fighting chance. But again, the coaches apparently have no faith in Barker.

Just like the team and coaches, as a fan I've checked out for the season. If they play like they have been I only see one possible win on the schedule and its not a given.

I didn't get to see the game, terrible performance or did UK quit?

Terrible performance by the offense. Defense was gassed in the second half and didn't stand a chance.

Towles was 3-13 and an interception at halftime I believe. 38 yards passing. JoJo Kemp getting direct snaps out of the wildcat is the only offense UK could muster. But that only works so long

Terrible performance by the offense. Defense was gassed in the second half and didn't stand a chance. Towles was 3-13 and an interception at halftime I believe. 38 yards passing. JoJo Kemp getting direct snaps out of the wildcat is the only offense UK could muster. But that only works so long

Brutal, I'm a Pat guy but he has to perform better or its Barker time.

Brutal, I'm a Pat guy but he has to perform better or its Barker time.

I would have liked to see Barker get to play the entire second half. Its hard ti evaluate him when he only gets a chance once the game is already decided. Not to mention only one or two possessions.

Towles played one of his poorest games ever, IMO. It would have been a good opportunity to give Barker a full half to play and see what he has in him. I'm not saying Barker is the solution, but if your going to play him don't only do it during garbage time when the game is already decided.

At this point the recievers better learn how to catch the ball with their feet, helmets, and shoulder blades.