What happens now?

rockmom

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a personal level, I'm hoping that the wife and I hang onto our pensions.

Other than that, whatever he does will not affect me personally. It does bother me how his policies will affect the truly poor, elderly, and people in true need because a small minority abuse it. But those are personal views really won't affect me or my lifestyle. Always been my problem, maybe I am wrong, we will soon know.

But, Kentuckians asked for it and let's see if it turns out well. I truly hope so.

I wonder if tonight's mixed bag of results will push Matt Jones one way or another on his decision to run against Andy Barr or not.

If he can run a campaign without acting like a complete buffoon, he's a massive improvement over most of the folks the KDP is looking at right now.

Next year's elections become MASSIVE. If both houses of the legislature are Republican as well, right to work will come to Kentucky.

Agree. Figured when Ben Chandler got ousted in '12 that GOP control of both legislative houses as well as governor's mansion wouldn't be that far away, following what happened in states such as Tennessee, Arkansas and Louisiana.

If he can run a campaign without acting like a complete buffoon, he's a massive improvement over most of the folks the KDP is looking at right now.

The KDP is not effective in running away from national politics. If Hillary wins, and I really think she will, they have no choice but to challenge her policies or they will get crushed because Kentuckians loathe her as bad as they do Obama. The KDP has no chance to find a candidate if she wins.