Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Catholic 31 Boyle County 24

Featured Replies

Can't imagine many had this picked. Congratulations to the Knights on a big win.

There was that one guy......

  • Replies 84
  • Views 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

This is the best rivalry in the state. Every single game comes down to the wire. Every single one. All tied up 12-12 now all time I believe as well.

If Boyle wants a state championship they have to play at Central, at Lex Cath, at Caldwell and then Belfry. Wow

If Boyle wants a state championship they have to play at Central, at Lex Cath, at Caldwell and then Belfry. Wow

 

Yep. Tonight's game was huge.

When I watched LC play Johnson Central I thought they had a chance to win 3A. Very good team! Congrats to the knights on the big win against a quality opponent.

If Boyle wants a state championship they have to play at Central, at Lex Cath, at Caldwell and then Belfry. Wow

 

NASTY

Defense for Knights has improved so much.

 

Offense let it loose.

If Boyle wants a state championship they have to play at Central, at Lex Cath, at Caldwell and then Belfry. Wow[/

 

Thats what made this game so huge. The loser received an incredibly hard path to state.

The best part of the game was both teams left without a serious injury. See you guys in a few weeks you know we will end up playing again. It seems only right to square off 1 more time.

Turnovers and #3 won the game for LexCath. The rematch will be a blast.

The best part of the game was both teams left without a serious injury. See you guys in a few weeks you know we will end up playing again. It seems only right to square off 1 more time.

 

Boyle County deserves a rematch! :lol2:

 

Louisville Central might not think so but I do.

Guru you owe an apology Sir. I've allowed you to praise Boyle County and Coach Smith, but give credit to the players and coaching @ LexCath. All of the jabs about being soft and not a good team was the real joke.

 

54 to 3 people picking against us was a joke. I said it and you can check back in March that I said JJ was an all state WR. I couldn't stop smiling today because I know that when healthy we are a contender. That was without 2 starters on offense and 2 defense.

Lot of work for Boyle to do to make it to a rematch.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.