Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Pitino...does he survive this?

Does Pitino lose his job? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Does Pitino lose his job?

    • Yes, and he should!
      30%
    • Yes, but he shouldn't
      39%
    • No, and he should not!
      24%
    • No, but he should
      6%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think there is very very little chance that is proven so I think he sticks around.

 

I saw somewhere earlier that Powell said she had no proof that Pitino knew about it.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hookers in the dorm? Hell, I think that may boost recruiting! :banana:

 

You haven't seen those girls have you? The players could do much better on their own.

I'm not sure he's going to make it out of this.

If it is as bad as it is, he will resign before ever getting fired.

I don't think he survives this. The whole "I didn't know" excuse is weak.

 

No it's not, I actually believe him. Sometimes things go on that you don't know or don't want to know. Ultimately he is responsible anyway because he is the head coach, so the fact he didnt know doesn't matter.

He will survive, he is in the Italian Mafia.

I also voted wrong. I don't think he loses his job, I don't think he should.

No it's not, I actually believe him. Sometimes things go on that you don't know or don't want to know. Ultimately he is responsible anyway because he is the head coach, so the fact he didnt know doesn't matter.

 

I'm confused are you agreeing with me or not? Ignorance is no excuse, he is the head of the program, if he doesn't know what's going on? It's a weak excuse, basically saying he has no control

I'm confused are you agreeing with me or not? Ignorance is no excuse, he is the head of the program, if he doesn't know what's going on? It's a weak excuse, basically saying he has no control

 

Fascinating.

Fascinating.

 

Isn't it? :lol2:

Roy Williams didn't know what was going on either.

 

I still can believe that this was brought up on the 10 year anniversary of Nipsey Russell's death.

He knew, no doubt in my mind. Of course U of L hired Petrino twice so Rick should be safe.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.