Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rick Pitino...does he survive this?

Does Pitino lose his job? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Does Pitino lose his job?

    • Yes, and he should!
      30%
    • Yes, but he shouldn't
      39%
    • No, and he should not!
      24%
    • No, but he should
      6%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Does Rick Pitino survive this current mess?

Should he?

  • Replies 58
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That all depends.

 

If it's true, and proved he had knowledge of it, then no he shouldn't.

 

If it's true, and proved he had no knowledge of it, then yeah I think he should.

 

Regardless of what's true, or what's proven, he will survive.

 

No chance Jurich gets rid of him regardless IMO.

  • Author

Four Poll Options

 

Yes, and he should! Pitino either knew or should have know and should lose his job ASAP!

 

Yes, but he shouldn't. Pitino will lose his job but he should not, he wasn't involved and shouldn't be held accountable.

 

No, and he should not! He didn't do anything, program didn't do anything wrong.

 

No, but he should. But Louisville won't do anything about it.

After all he has survived so far, he's bound to skate by in this fiasco as well.

Four Poll Options

 

Yes, and he should! Pitino either knew or should have know and should lose his job ASAP!

 

Yes, but he shouldn't. Pitino will lose his job but he should not, he wasn't involved and shouldn't be held accountable.

 

No, and he should not! He didn't do anything, program didn't do anything wrong.

 

No, but he should. But Louisville won't do anything about it.

 

Your descriptions of the choices don't line up with the question the poll is asking....

  • Author
Your descriptions of the choices don't line up with the question the poll is asking....

 

My bad I was talking to someone as I was doing that and didn't pay attention evidently, thanks...I'll fix it.

Will there be a Louisville media member willing to dig deeper on this story? They have been puppets on a Jurich's string in the past.

Will there be a Louisville media member willing to dig deeper on this story? They have been puppets on a Jurich's string in the past.

 

The NCAA will be willing to dig deeper.

  • Author

NCAA has been conducting interviews for a few weeks already I believe.

NCAA has been conducting interviews for a few weeks already I believe.

 

They have and their report will be interesting.

I really didn't think there was any way possible he would survive the Karen Sypher fiasco, but he did. The higher ups at UL seem to be very loyal to him.

 

If any of this turns out to be true, regardless of how much he knew, I don't see him getting a pass this time. I don't think he will be fired, but I do think he will retire.

I really didn't think there was any way possible he would survive the Karen Sypher fiasco, but he did. The higher ups at UL seem to be very loyal to him.

 

If any of this turns out to be true, regardless of how much he knew, I don't see him getting a pass this time. I don't think he will be fired, but I do think he will retire.

 

He did nothing illegal in the course of the Sypher affair and it did not involve players or recruits.

 

If this proves to be true, it will bring players, coaches, and the university deep into the scandal as it will effect past eligibility and serious contravention of NCAA rules. Very different scenario. If the claims prove true, he's done and Louisville will get the 10,000-pound craphammer from the NCAA.

 

As for the poll, I don't know nearly enough to answer this question right now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.