Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pope defends Kim Davis

Featured Replies

Do people really think what the Pope thinks about this matters to people?

  • Replies 71
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do people really think what the Pope thinks about this matters to people?

 

Agendas, agendas, agendas.

On the other hand, Muhammad Ali cited the same reason for not going to Vietnam and essentially was stripped of his title and lost his job for three years.

 

Don't get me started about this coward...I get sick of seeing him paraded around KY like some kind of folk hero when he didn't have the guts to do the right thing at the right time. Makes me ill to think they have given him all the accolades and medals for whatever it is he is alleged to have accomplished.

Don't get me started about this coward...I get sick of seeing him paraded around KY like some kind of folk hero when he didn't have the guts to do the right thing at the right time. Makes me ill to think they have given him all the accolades and medals for whatever it is he is alleged to have accomplished.

 

Would like this 100x over if it were possible. No clue why anyone respects that loser.

Don't get me started about this coward...I get sick of seeing him paraded around KY like some kind of folk hero when he didn't have the guts to do the right thing at the right time. Makes me ill to think they have given him all the accolades and medals for whatever it is he is alleged to have accomplished.

 

Don't hold back BirdBrain, tell us how you feel. :lol2:

Do people really think what the Pope thinks about this matters to people?

 

The country and the press were hanging on every word he said while in the US, so yeah I think quite a few people care about what the Pope thinks on a very wide range of subjects.

The country and the press were hanging on every word he said while in the US, so yeah I think quite a few people care about what the Pope thinks on a very wide range of subjects.

 

Let me rephrase....Does anyone actually think what the Pope thinks about a topic, that every person in this country already knew where he stood on, will cause people to change their opinions on it?

Don't hold back BirdBrain, tell us how you feel. :lol2:

 

Always will my friend, always will....

Would like this 100x over if it were possible. No clue why anyone respects that loser.

 

I wouldn't have guessed that we would have the same strong opinion on this...just goes to show how we don't really know what some people are about just by their posts.

Do people really think what the Pope thinks about this matters to people?

 

Apparently there are. Otherwise everytime he mentions global warming or prison reform there wouldn't be talk about it.

Pope Francis is a breath of fresh air, but I'm glad he's headed back to Italy before someone asked him who he likes to win the World Series.

 

The Cardinals of course.

 

(If you don't get that joke, think about who elects the pope)

One would assume he'd go with the Cardinals but it's hard to say for sure.

 

You beat me to it.

Don't get me started about this coward...I get sick of seeing him paraded around KY like some kind of folk hero when he didn't have the guts to do the right thing at the right time. Makes me ill to think they have given him all the accolades and medals for whatever it is he is alleged to have accomplished.

 

I read an article on Ali yesterday and it made me remember your post. Others on here have expressed similar feelings.

 

I have to ask, though, how him taking his stance for religious beliefs is any different than Kim Davis taking her stance. You seem to be fully supportive of her right to take the stance since it was on her firm religious beliefs.

 

I am curious as to how you see the two situations differing.

I read an article on Ali yesterday and it made me remember your post. Others on here have expressed similar feelings.

 

I have to ask, though, how him taking his stance for religious beliefs is any different than Kim Davis taking her stance. You seem to be fully supportive of her right to take the stance since it was on her firm religious beliefs.

 

I am curious as to how you see the two situations differing.

 

Given where the bulk of the anti-Ali vitriol has come from over the decades, I'm betting there's a lot of folks struggling with that same conundrum (or maybe not). A lot of today's religious liberty advocates only care to advocate for Christianity.

Given where the bulk of the anti-Ali vitriol has come from over the decades, I'm betting there's a lot of folks struggling with that same conundrum (or maybe not). A lot of today's religious liberty advocates only care to advocate for Christianity.

 

Your last statement is true but I trust BirdBrain's thought process and would not assume he falls into that camp of non-thinkers.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.