Boyle County @ Collins predictions

charlesw88

Who wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

The Rebels coming off a dominating win over Anderson County to move to 4-0. Meanwhile Collins(2-1) is coming off a bye week after suffering from a 44-49 loss to Eastern the previous week.

The Titans will have several weeks to prepare for 3A's top ranked Boyle County. Will that matter? Who wins and why?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What Boyle needs is someone that will give them a game. The starters need to get in a good 4 quarters to get ready for district play with Catholic. Hope Collins is the team to challenge Boyle.

Anderson County was that last hope. I think most will agree that Anderson County is better than Collins this season.

Was wondering what Collins lost from last year and who is coming back? I know they are 3-1 so far this year but looking at their schedule so far. It doesn't look like it has been that hard of a schedule. Bullitt East 0-4, Montgomery 3-1 and Eastern 1-3. Eastern's only win was against Collins but from the score it looks like it was pretty close. Montgomery's schedule looks to be not that bad and Bullitt East must be down this year. I just asking because I know Collins has had a pretty good team over the last few years except for last year.

Ouch, don't see the running clock in this one. Collins will throw all the skill kids at you that waxed you twice in JV last year with and veteran experienced line in front of them. Collins must have the injured kids that was out the eastern game back in lineup and not commit the 7 TO's they did in that game, I think they can make it a game. I know Boyle is a wrecken ball but something that jumps out is close game with central Hardin. I think Collins will put up a better showing than anderson.