Highlands 27 Cooper 0 (Frosh)

katbird

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Up oh!

What's with the Up Oh? You are sooo uninformed. Cooper Freshman teams have never really done well, so this is no surprise. Please take time to find a clue or some facts about your post, but then again we would not have this awesome entertainment! Keep up the good work uk#1fan :thumb: By the way, how did SK frosh do this week?

What's with the Up Oh? You are sooo uninformed. Cooper Freshman teams have never really done well, so this is no surprise. Please take time to find a clue or some facts about your post, but then again we would not have this awesome entertainment! Keep up the good work uk#1fan :thumb: By the way, how did SK frosh do this week?

8th grade Union Jags was a very solid team did all thoughs kids quit football?

I did not say Cooper was bad, I said they have not done well in the past, and that is record wise. I think finding out player talent/development is more important at that level than wins or losses, and that is the Jags focus at that level. Congrats to the Bluebirds for the win in the freshman game.

To be fair, they were the champs in 2008 when they went undefeated. That was also the class that as seniors went to the state finals.

8th grade Union Jags was a very solid team did all thoughs kids quit football?

A majority of them are still there I believe. But to have a true High school program, maybe they break the mold of that UJ 8th grade and start building a bigger combined mold with everyone else from the BCPWFL. Whatever it is, it's working once they reach Varsity level.

Good all around game from the birds. A lot of passing yards.Kicking game is a real weapon.Most kicks were into the end zone by #15 .

I assume that this is the Bowman kid. I know that he has been working hard on the craft. Does he punt as well? Also wondering if he plays anywhere on the field or if he is just concentrating on kicking.

A majority of them are still there I believe. But to have a true High school program, maybe they break the mold of that UJ 8th grade and start building a bigger combined mold with everyone else from the BCPWFL. Whatever it is, it's working once they reach Varsity level.

I believe the Union Jags won the the Senior Super Bowl in the NKYFL last year.