Winner?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to believe Louisville has the guys and the plan to pull this off but I don't. Louisville is going to have a nice season and pull off at least one surprise in the ACC...

...but Auburn is a national title contender this year and supremely talented on both sides of the ball. If Louisville pulls this one off it would be a monumental upset. I just don't see how the Cardinals can get it done.

I think L's defense might be stiffer than Auburn really expects. If L's offense can stay on the field somewhat and give the defense a little rest here and there, then I think UL beats the spread. I don't know about an outright win. To me, UL's new offensive line is the big question mark, even more significant than who the QB will be and/or who will catch passes. If the line is no good, then there is no passing game or rushing attack.

I think L's defense might be stiffer than Auburn really expects. If L's offense can stay on the field somewhat and give the defense a little rest here and there, then I think UL beats the spread. I don't know about an outright win. To me, UL's new offensive line is the big question mark, even more significant than who the QB will be and/or who will catch passes. If the line is no good, then there is no passing game or rushing attack.

There are so many unknowns for UofL right now. I can't wrap my head around a win. Even where a lot of fans think things are great, we just don't know. A lot of folks think Harvey-Clemons and Wiggins will come in and be brilliant right away but we just don't know... to say nothing of the other two secondary spots where anything could happen.

There are so many unknowns for UofL right now. I can't wrap my head around a win. Even where a lot of fans think things are great, we just don't know. A lot of folks think Harvey-Clemons and Wiggins will come in and be brilliant right away but we just don't know... to say nothing of the other two secondary spots where anything could happen.

Haven't UL fans bought 30,000+ tickets? If so, that's pretty impressive.