Do the Bengal players truly believe in Dalton?

Trying to find more discussion to get us by until the real game start.

So far this off season we have heard Bengal players have strong comments about McCarron. Such as Adam Jones saying during Mini Camps how AJ McCarron has the "it" factor. After this last pre season game Marvin Jones said the same thing claiming that "McCarron is a bad man, and has the "it" factor that not all players have."

Then this recent story published by an ESPN reporter who covers the Bengals, shares how the Bengals first team defense had a hard time preparing for their next series and making adjustments because many of them were wanting to watch McCarron work.

So obviously no player is going to openly come out and admit that they want to see a change at QB. Players are going to say the right thing and support Dalton, however I am just curious if you all think the players truly believe in Dalton. Just little comments like these make me believe that they are kind of ready for a change in that spot too.

AJ McCarron's play won't cause Cincinnati Bengals QB controversy - Cincinnati Bengals Blog - ESPN

His numbers are strong outside of playoff games. He is their man for now.

Have the Bengals ever been as favorite in a playoff game with Dalton at the helm?

My guess is they were favored against San Diego at home a couple years ago. Would be surprised if they were not.

His numbers are strong outside of playoff games. He is their man for now.

Have the Bengals ever been as favorite in a playoff game with Dalton at the helm?

Pretty sure they were the favorite in the TJ Yates game. Definitely were in the Chargers game. Something like -7.5 because I cleaned up with the Chargers in that one.

Does anyone else find it ironic that Dalton goes 6/6, leads the touchdown drive, scores the touchdown and there is a quarterback controversy?

YES!!!! It is incredible that we are talking about replacing the winningest QB in franchise history who has taken the team to the playoffs his first four years as a pro with a guy who has never played in an NFL game.

...and I am not a Dalton fan at all but let's be fair here guys. The guy can start on a lot of NFL teams.