Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fake Gun Store, NYC

Featured Replies

Aussie.jpg
  • Replies 232
  • Views 20.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
England.jpeg
[ATTACH=CONFIG]52149[/ATTACH]

Did you consult Snopes before you lifted these illustrations from your 2nd Amendment "patriot" websites?

Do you consult snopes when you lift random stats from your Liberal propaganda/indoctrination sites?

 

 

Snopes has been proven to be Liberal leaning at best, Liberal bought and paid for at worst.

 

 

Do you have any disagreement with the other 2?

Do you consult snopes when you lift random stats from your Liberal propaganda/indoctrination sites?

 

 

Snopes has been proven to be Liberal leaning at best, Liberal bought and paid for at worst.

 

 

Do you have any disagreement with the other 2?

It would take about 10 minutes of googling to punch holes in any of the three graphics you posted. Also, please list the websites from which you lifted these. Source matters.

It would take about 10 minutes of googling to punch holes in any of the three graphics you posted. Also, please list the websites from which you lifted these. Source matters.

 

They are all crap.

 

 

My point isn't that those are true, it is that people can post and make up anything they want and idiots will run with it.

 

Both sides....

They are all crap.

 

 

My point isn't that those are true, it is that people can post and make up anything they want and idiots will run with it.

 

Both sides....

 

Thank you.

Cain beat Abel in the head with a rock? I missed that part. :jump:

Fixed that for you

Thank you.

Didn't see that one coming. Settles the matter for me, too.

Yeah, I see nobody in this thread saying that except you.

 

Which doesn't surprise me in the least.

 

I'm like that poker hand I always seem to draw - one of a kind.:lol2:

Let me clue you in on something, I know you hate the NRA but for your information, believe it or not, I'm not a member. So how about you stop with the stale NRA garbage.

 

I try to look for answers, but unlike you I can admit that I'm not an expert on mental health issues. I don't have the answers any more than you do. I do agree with JD's post, which is nothing unusual because he doesn't blindly follow his political leanings.

 

I'm not sure how you figure the pendulum has swung to the other side, perhaps you can enlighten us on the wins you're speaking of.

 

I have found that one doesn't have to be a member to "be the type".

 

And to be fair (which I always am), that goes for any number of ideologies.

Come on now, we all know bball fan is extremely long winded although very poignant. All I was saying there is that I don't have time to break down what he said tonight and will do so later. I consider him a a friend and I'm sure he knows I'm not trying to offend him.

 

You have a great sense of humor, however when you don't have answers I think you use your humor as a deflection. I've certainly seen that in this thread. Again, nothing personal.

 

RTS, you don't have to worry about that. I believe that the two of us (and everyone else posting in here) are (or should be) saddened by our "we're number one" statistics. We just espouse different means to an end.

  • Author
I have found that one doesn't have to be a member to "be the type".

 

And to be fair (which I always am), that goes for any number of ideologies.

Ummm, what exactly is "the type"? I know I've told you before, I work in the industry, so yeah, there's that.
  • Author
RTS, you don't have to worry about that. I believe that the two of us (and everyone else posting in here) are (or should be) saddened by our "we're number one" statistics. We just espouse different means to an end.
I think we also see different reasons as to why we're at that position. Glad you're not taking anything I say personal, I certainly don't mean it to be.
You continue to blame the gun, yet claim to be pro-gun. You've been presented with plenty of reasons for violence, but you seem hellbent on parroting the anti-gun message that it's the gun. Pardon me for doubting your "pro-gun" claim.

 

What?! :idunno:

 

I think I've been pretty clear that people who are unstable and/or too reactive are at fault. The problem is our nation is so lax with guns that those people have no trouble obtaining one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.