Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should this girl be charged?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exile to Syria

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52067[/ATTACH]

...

 

I hope my lawyer doesn't smell that.

Evil, yes. Should she be charged, no. He was forced to commit suicide? Don't buy it.

Bad to say but if I was the boys parent, and I really knew she caused it. I would go blow her brains out. Send me to prison because my life is already hell for what she did.

Bad to say but if I was the boys parent, and I really knew she caused it. I would go blow her brains out. Send me to prison because my life is already hell for what she did.

 

I would pray that I would not do that, BUT, I see that point. A few years back a parent of a kid who was kidnapped and possibly sexually assaulted did this, and got 5 years probation:

 

Revenge killing might seem right, but what will this do to the rest of your family? Will your other kids grow up without parents? Will your own parents age without you to help and perhaps die while you are in prison? The urge might be there, but I don't think that is the way to go.

Bad to say but if I was the boys parent, and I really knew she caused it. I would go blow her brains out. Send me to prison because my life is already hell for what she did.

 

She caused it? Nope! Kid was crying for help and she did just the opposite of what she should have done. He is the one who had planned his own demise. He is the one who took his own life. The evil girl just guided him along the way. Kinda Kevorkian like.

She caused it? Nope! Kid was crying for help and she did just the opposite of what she should have done. He is the one who had planned his own demise. He is the one who took his own life. The evil girl just guided him along the way. Kinda Kevorkian like.

 

Which brings up state law in Massachusetts:

 

Massachusetts Laws on Assisted Suicide - Euthanasia - ProCon.org

 

Under state law, she could face 1st or 2nd degree murder.

Telling someone to drop dead is not the same as actually being there to assist them in taking their own life.

Man standing on the edge of a bridge and you have three choices try to talk him down, ignore him or encourage him to jump.

 

If you encourage him to jump or give him a metaphorical nudge over the edge I think you are complicit in his death and should face some consequences. This is no different than the kids that have been bullied until they commit suicide.

She did not make him commit suicide. I think what she did was awful and cruel and heartless and it should haunt her forever but it was not criminal. It was unethical and immoral. It is almost like munchhausen (sp?).

For those that don't think she did anything illegal.

 

Can we agree she seems to have talked him into doing this, even though he had to do it himself?

 

A few years ago a local man killed another after a third talked him into doing it...third man is in prison. Is that really any different than her talking him into killing himself instead of killing someone else.

For those that don't think she did anything illegal.

 

Can we agree she seems to have talked him into doing this, even though he had to do it himself?

 

A few years ago a local man killed another after a third talked him into doing it...third man is in prison. Is that really any different than her talking him into killing himself instead of killing someone else.

 

I don't think it is different. Same set of circumstances.

For those who are saying that she did nothing that deserves jail or prison.

 

What if this was your son or daughter? A son or daughter who suffered from depression? A son or daughter who was dating someone who not only did not do anything to prevent the suicide, not only encouraged them to commit suicide, but nudged your son or daughter to commit suicide, and in fact was basically getting on your sons or daughters case for basically wanting to back out?

 

I have had contact with narcissists and sociopaths, they have only care about themselves and attention, they hurt people, they can fool anyone, even professionals. I even had to convince a few LEO's I know that they were being duped, and that they didn't even realize it.

 

I'll put anything up that when this is all said and done that she will serve time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.