Matt Jones for Congress?

Wireman

I find it fascinating that UK fans are all aboard on putting a liberal Duke grad into the US Congress.

You are painting with those broad strokes that you yourself hate so much...I'm a UK Fan and I love his show and listen to it 3 or 4 times a week, I would NOT support him in the election for Congress.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

does any station carry his show in Greenup or Lewis Co's ?

Might have to get 630 out of Lexington.

That station don't carry that far.

I think 1240am out of Maysville, might carry it as an affiliate?

How far East does am630 reach? Here in NKY, I can listen to it in Cincinnati and almost to Dayton, Oh during the day.

Him running makes him go on the record and can't be the semi neutral person he tries to come off as.

NOT TRUE.

On each issue all he has to do is vote "present". That would qualify him to be president.

NOT TRUE.

On each issue all he has to do is vote "present". That would qualify him to be president.

All I'm saying if it is a passion and dream then go for it.

But I don't think it would be a good business or brand decision for KSR. Let's face it he is the KSR brand. Why take the risk of angering a large % of your customers.

All I'm saying if it is a passion and dream then go for it.

But I don't think it would be a good business or brand decision for KSR. Let's face it he is the KSR brand. Why take the risk of angering a large % of your customers.

"Republicans buy shoes, too."

You are painting with those broad strokes that you yourself hate so much...I'm a UK Fan and I love his show and listen to it 3 or 4 times a week, I would NOT support him in the election for Congress.

I am just curious, why not? I am a registered Republican who thinks he might bring some fresh air and ideas to the table. It can't be worse than what we had over the years. I'm not a fan of politics and think both sides of the aisle are corrupt.

I think he would have the best interest for Kentuckians.