Matt Jones for Congress?

Wireman

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like Matt's show...2 hours of my workday that I don't regret. However, can't see him giving up his baby (the show) and his soap box for politics just yet. Maybe down the road but not with Cal still here and the Cats at the top of the polls regularly.

How long can KSR keep up the momentum that they currently have? At some point the ride will end. If Jones rides it too long he may not have the popularity and name recognition that he currently has now.

Only way he leaves is if he finds a knock it out of the ball park radio replacement...after all that show is his baby and I'm sure financially he wants/needs it to stay relevant.

How long can KSR keep up the momentum that they currently have? At some point the ride will end. If Jones rides it too long he may not have the popularity and name recognition that he currently has now.

Only way he leaves is if he finds a knock it out of the ball park radio replacement...after all that show is his baby and I'm sure financially he wants/needs it to stay relevant.

Why can' the ride the momentum for a while? What might change?