Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle County @ Danville Predictions 8/28

Rockcastle County at Danville 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Rockcastle County at Danville

    • Rockcastle County (0-0)
      37%
    • Danville (1-0)
      62%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Lets get a few headlines ready.

 

Rock sinks Ads ship

 

Anchors away, rock rolls

  • Replies 106
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If a team needs locker room bulletin board material to be motivated to victory the coaching staff needs to be reevaluated. It can't hurt to have it but if something said in here pushes a team to victory the losers heart and determination needs to be questioned. Both teams should show up on the field giving their 100% effort. Locker room fodder from arm chair quarterbacks should not be the key to victory or failure.

Danville players dont read this stuff. Only adults.

 

With that being said, I still say rock will run all over Danville and play some tough defense like and hit the Danville RBs like they haven't been hit before. We will blitz off the edge and maybe sack the QB about 5-7 times.

 

Its going to be ugly for Ads.

 

Do you play or coach for Rock? If not...then are we speaking French? I am an unbiased onlooker to this game, and I think the Rockcastle fans need to slow their roll before they pull into Admiral Stadium. This will be Rock's first game, on the road...

 

We didn't expect anything other than un-biased opinions from @mountain ref anways though.

 

Danville 38

Rockcastle 21

I believe I've heard somewhere that Rockcastle has never beaten Danville in football. If that's correct, I will take Danville every time until they can prove they can beat them.

I believe I've heard somewhere that Rockcastle has never beaten Danville in football. If that's correct, I will take Danville every time until they can prove they can beat them.

 

I don't think they've ever beaten Danville or Boyle County.

Danville players dont read this stuff. Only adults.

 

With that being said, I still say rock will run all over Danville and play some tough defense like and hit the Danville RBs like they haven't been hit before. We will blitz off the edge and maybe sack the QB about 5-7 times.

 

Its going to be ugly for Ads.

 

If you honestly think that the players either don't read these forums or that someone doesn't tell them what is being said about them, you have not your mind. Danville might have done to them what you're saying, but there is no need to give the opponent more motivation to prove the naysayers like yourself wrong.

 

All that aside, let's let the teenagers play the game that they've trained so much for and enjoy ourselves while seeing them do so. In the grand scheme of things it is just a game and nothing to lose our heads over. I of course want Rockcastle County to pull out the win, but I also would want both teams to fight hard, leave it all out on the field, and for the players to come out of the game injury free and better prepared for when district action heats up.

Playing devil's advocate....

 

Having put bulletin board material on BGP before that I know for a fact was used as bulletin board material......when it was used it backfired and I ended up being right.

 

Just saying......

  • Author

3 days and counting ;-)

I love how the predictions appear to be split down the middle. I hope the game holds suit.

Does Danville have a run defense? Cause that's all Rock does, run left, run right and run up the middle. They do not have a passing game and if Danville can minimize their running attack, Ads wins easily

That was Danville's biggest problem last year, they couldn't stop the run for NOTHING. Rocks biggest threat (run) versus the Ads weakness (stopping the run) should be interesting to say the least

If the Rocks have weak pass defense, this will be critical because Danville has a good QB and some good receivers who can catch the ball.

Game day is almost here...

If the Rocks have weak pass defense, this will be critical because Danville has a good QB and some good receivers who can catch the ball.

 

We have a good pass def this year, kids are taller and play a good cover 2. Our Def rush will pretty much destroy the Danville pass game. We are coming up the middle and off the edge. Going to be a long night for Ads.

 

We are planning on having a celebration after the game in front of the big anchor in front of stadium.

Delete

Edited by Wireman

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.