Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rockcastle County @ Danville Predictions 8/28

Rockcastle County at Danville 24 members have voted

  1. 1. Rockcastle County at Danville

    • Rockcastle County (0-0)
      37%
    • Danville (1-0)
      62%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I love this thread. Rockcastle is most certainly the underdog coming into this game. I am going to pick my Rockets to win this game but I wont be any part of a celebration in front of the anchor. The greatest celebration of all is when you get in the bus and go back to Mt. Vernon as winners. It drives opponents crazy when you pretend that beating them isn't a big deal.

 

I'm sure that party in front of the Dollar Store will be one for the ages.

  • Replies 106
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is hard to say anything about the Anderson scrimmage as a gage, because good teams never show anything in a scrimmage and chances are if Danville an Anderson played in regular season Anderson would win handily. So I believe Danville is in for a tough game.

Rock 27

Dan 20

It is hard to say anything about the Anderson scrimmage as a gage, because good teams never show anything in a scrimmage and chances are if Danville an Anderson played in regular season Anderson would win handily. So I believe Danville is in for a tough game.

Rock 27

Dan 20

 

:ohbrother:

All you little Ad fans better get your floaties out and put them on your arms, your ship is about to sink when a ROCK hits it tonight. Might be a recreation of the Titanic, hit hard and sink fast.

There are a few cocky fans on both sides it seems. I just hope this is a good close game. Of course, I want to see Rock win though ;) My prayers are for an injury free and idiot free game. I want to see zero fist fights and zero ignorant fans trying to start fights. These are two proud programs that have great histories. Both sides know that your play on the field is all that matters.

 

In the famous words of Bart Scott, "Can't Wait!"

There are a few cocky fans on both sides it seems. I just hope this is a good close game. Of course, I want to see Rock win though ;) My prayers are for an injury free and idiot free game. I want to see zero fist fights and zero ignorant fans trying to start fights. These are two proud programs that have great histories. Both sides know that your play on the field is all that matters.

 

In the famous words of Bart Scott, "Can't Wait!"

 

I'm curious, who has been on here with a "cocky attitude" from the Danville/Boyle area?

I probably won't be there and if not I'll be listening.

All you little Ad fans better get your floaties out and put them on your arms, your ship is about to sink when a ROCK hits it tonight. Might be a recreation of the Titanic, hit hard and sink fast.
What a load of:poop:
I'm curious, who has been on here with a "cocky attitude" from the Danville/Boyle area?

 

Very good question, I was asking myself the same thing.

What a load of:poop:

 

Oh now, we all know rock will roll and win pretty easy.

Oh now, we all know rock will roll and win pretty easy.
You have had fun this week on BGP, but the week is going to end on a sad note for you and your rock and rollers.:lol2:
  • Author

Welp this is it t-minus 5 hours and counting. I have one question for everyone. ARE YOU READY?!?

I'm curious where all this optimism for the Rock comes from. They've played no games so far and in their scrimmages they have competed vs a team that won all of 1 game last season and another team that finished below .500 in 2014.

 

If the Rock wins I will be here to congratulate. If the Ads win, I hope the same will be true for the Rocket Power faithful.

Get out of town...lol...Seriously have a safe trip home Rock fans,I hope you guys go undefeated the rest of the way.

I called the running clock.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.