Ashley Madison website hacked; 32M names leaked

PurplePride92

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know a website where you can see the list of names?

There has been a couple that have had it but taken down. If you gave a Tor browser you can see it on the darkweb if you can find a link. I've seen a few posted on Twitter but don't have the browser to view the link.

Bill Clinton HAS to be on there!

Bill probably started Ashley Madison for his own personal use. Then saw he could make a few bucks on the side (and let other guys in) as he was using the site for his own discreet hook ups. He was running the entire site on Hillary's server...Hillary turns over server and names come out...hmmm coincidence?

Bill probably started Ashley Madison for his own personal use. Then saw he could make a few bucks on the side (and let other guys in) as he was using the site for his own discreet hook ups. He was running the entire site on Hillary's server...Hillary turns over server and names come out...hmmm coincidence?

Come on now, Bill ain't never been discreet. He was flaunting his sidechicks with no shame BEFORE the Internet. :lol2:

He wants Hillary to win next year more than anyone in the world. #IgotmyownwingintheWhiteHouse

Don't know if the following was reported earlier on this prurient-interest thread:

Executive director of Louisiana GOP got caught in the data dump. He said his name was included because he was conducting "research." Didn't Woody Allen use the same line in one of his films? Believe so. Too funny. Link below.

Ashley Madison client list includes Louisiana GOP executive director; he says it was for research | NOLA.com

I see him every year at the Oaks.

I see adulterers everyday lol.

Seriously at first this peaked my interest and I was curious but in all reality it is a private matter. As much as I despise it I think it's going to do a ton of damage to a lot of families. People who cheat obviously put their own needs before their family's though. I'm kinda torn on this one.