Bengals 23 Giants 10

Well I just finished watching the first half on my dvr and since no one else posted it, I guess I will.

First preseason game which means nothing. However good to see the starting units on both sides of the ball for the Bengals get off to fast starts. Bengals starting defense got two three and outs and Dalton and the starting offense played only one drive and scored in three minutes.

I have been hard on Dalton this off season. However I will say he made one of the best throws I ever seen him make on this roll out throw to Green on the first drive.

I do think that the talk about McCarron in this area has pushed Dalton even more than normal. Maybe it will help Dalton get better.

Pete Prisco said they are loaded with talent. If Eifert can stay on the field he will bee a major addition.

He must be drinking the kool aid or wearing bengal shaded glasses. Because people who say the Bengals are a good and have talent are not being realistic. The realistic viewpoint of this team is that it's just not a good team. Or at least that's what I been told over the last three years. Even though present times say otherwise, people still live by the 90s and early 2000s narrative of viewing this team. Because if you think anything other than they are bad then you are drinking their kool aid.

He must be drinking the kool aid or wearing bengal shaded glasses. Because people who say the Bengals are a good and have talent are not being realistic. The realistic viewpoint of this team is that it's just not a good team. Or at least that's what I been told over the last three years. Even though present times say otherwise, people still live by the 90s and early 2000s narrative of viewing this team. Because if you think anything other than they are bad then you are drinking their kool aid.

Just win a playoff game before we start going all @uk#1fan about the Bengals. :D:D

They've made the playoffs 4 years in a row and they're better this year than last. I'm by no means and never will be confused for a Bengals apologist, but you're just wrong.

They've made the playoffs 4 years in a row and they're better this year than last. I'm by no means and never will be confused for a Bengals apologist, but you're just wrong.

Are you new here? :lol2::lol2:

I have been hard on Dalton this off season. However I will say he made one of the best throws I ever seen him make on this roll out throw to Green on the first drive.

I do think that the talk about McCarron in this area has pushed Dalton even more than normal. Maybe it will help Dalton get better.

Agree!

For just a second I got confused and thought I was watching Aaron Rodgers. Seriously I thought that.

I think the key player on offense this year (other that Dalton as the QB is always the most important player) is Eifert. He has the chance to be a difference maker - especially compared to what they had last year at TE. I just hope he can stay on the field this season.

Agree!

For just a second I got confused and thought I was watching Aaron Rodgers. Seriously I thought that.

Dude, there aren't enough drugs in the world to ever make me mistake him for Dalton. You should see the 3rd floor at St E Florence soon lol

Dude, there aren't enough drugs in the world to ever make me mistake him for Dalton. You should see the 3rd floor at St E Florence soon lol

I have been there at St. E plenty of times and they made me leave every last time. Even got upset with me once when I "threatened" the nurse if she ever verbally abused a patient like that again in my presence I wasn't going to get between them.

And Dalton made a great throw on that play.

Huh? Wrong about what? You do realize I was being sarcastic, because anytime people say something positive about the Bengals or them having talent or being a good team. People come back and say that person must be drinking the kool-aid and wearing Bengal shaded glasses.