Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 23 Giants 10

Featured Replies

  • Author
Just win a playoff game before we start going all @uk#1fan about the Bengals. :D:D

 

See that's the thing people act like I am going out saying they will win the Super Bowl, and never once in the last 4 years have I said that. I have just gone out of my way to argue it when people try to say they are a bad team, because they are not. Which the results show that they are not a bad team. I think the only year I predicted a playoff win was 2013 when they lost to the Chargers, which I was wrong on.

 

So I will still argue when people say they are bad, because that is not true. However I also am not going to get my hopes up too much, until they actually get it done in the playoffs.

I think the key player on offense this year (other that Dalton as the QB is always the most important player) is Eifert. He has the chance to be a difference maker - especially compared to what they had last year at TE. I just hope he can stay on the field this season.

 

Jeremy Hill should be the key to this offense. If hes not that's a big mistake

  • Author
Jeremy Hill should be the key to this offense. If hes not that's a big mistake

 

Agreed! I think he has the talent to be a top 5 running back in the NFL who could do it all. Which I think the Bengals realize that too, and is why Bernard is now starting to be used in other ways such as returning the ball to try to get him touches in other ways besides at runningback.

I'm getting pretty excited about this upcoming season. The Bengals have a tough schedule but they have a lot of talent throughout the roster.

I'm getting pretty excited about this upcoming season. The Bengals have a tough schedule but they have a lot of talent throughout the roster.

 

Agreed. The problem is so do Baltimore and Pittsburgh and both have better QB's and head coaches. Pittsburgh's coach is only marginally better though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.