Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Favorite Reading Material While In The Bathroom

Featured Replies

For me, if I don't take my phone and view BGP, like I'm doing now LOL, I usually have a World Atlas........I love looking at maps. Sometimes I sit so long looking at different continents/countries/states my legs fall asleep.

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not in there long enough to read anything. If you have the need to sit there and read things I get it but I've heard some say they just sit there because and read whatever. I don't get that, the last place I want to waste my free time is a bathroom.

Twitter or The Economist.

Twitter or Cincinnati.com

BGP, Twitter or BearcatJournal.com... :D

I'm not in there long enough to read anything. If you have the need to sit there and read things I get it but I've heard some say they just sit there because and read whatever. I don't get that, the last place I want to waste my free time is a bathroom.

 

This times 100.

This times 100.

 

Although if I ever run out of toilet paper, I've probably got a few hundred thousand "sheets" at my disposal.

Rolling Stone Magazine has been my commode companion for as long as I can remember, and it just wouldn't be the same without it.

 

Real disappointed that they stopped with the long held tradition of printing current album and song charts on the back page. What's up with that RS?

I'm not in there long enough to read anything. If you have the need to sit there and read things I get it but I've heard some say they just sit there because and read whatever. I don't get that, the last place I want to waste my free time is a bathroom.

 

In and Out.

Twitter

 

Sometimes I get too caught up on Twitter and my toes start tingling. That's my signal to get up.

I'm not in there long enough to read anything. If you have the need to sit there and read things I get it but I've heard some say they just sit there because and read whatever. I don't get that, the last place I want to waste my free time is a bathroom.

 

It's the one GUARANTEED spot of privacy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.