Name a team you really love to dislike

T-CATS

Whether your reading the Saturday paper and see they got the L or your P.A. Guy at the game gives you the scores and them losing brings a smile to your face. Maybe their fans are arrogant and you hate their popcorn and Nachos. Maybe their stadium is subpar and their field looks like swamp land. Let's here it.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2. Highlands for obvious reasons. They are the bell cow around these parts, a program every one wants to be. Kinda like the Yankees or Alabama. Other is SK for exect opposite. They have parlayed creative scheduling into a false sense of superiority, while they have accomplished nothing other that being the best 6a school in an awful stretch of 6a football. Loved last year when Dixie pummeled them twice, will love this year when Ryle does the same.

JC for me fans kinda think they are FTH without any hardware. They have pretty much owned us lately and not a big fan of that either. Ashland with its long history and storied tradition have made a lot of friends and enemies through the years on both sides of the Ohio River. When my team plays anyone, I dislike the team we play that week but when the playoffs start I pull for them all even JC if Ashland is out.

No one really. I don't root against anyone. I certainly am not heartbroken when Cov Cath loses a game, but I don't root against them (except when they play Beechwood of course).

I'm with you. I don't root against anyone.

I also do not root for anyone other than "my" teams. If I don't have an investment in a school I don't root for or against.