Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Name a team you really love to dislike

Featured Replies

Whether your reading the Saturday paper and see they got the L or your P.A. Guy at the game gives you the scores and them losing brings a smile to your face. Maybe their fans are arrogant and you hate their popcorn and Nachos. Maybe their stadium is subpar and their field looks like swamp land. Let's here it.

  • Replies 74
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2. Highlands for obvious reasons. They are the bell cow around these parts, a program every one wants to be. Kinda like the Yankees or Alabama. Other is SK for exect opposite. They have parlayed creative scheduling into a false sense of superiority, while they have accomplished nothing other that being the best 6a school in an awful stretch of 6a football. Loved last year when Dixie pummeled them twice, will love this year when Ryle does the same.

Highlands for me, too. I've seen them play in person several times, but never @ Highlands.

No one really. In my younger days, hating Ballard was what it was all about. Now, I mostly just enjoy jawing with my St. X friends about the T/X rivalry. No real hate there.

  • Author

JC for me fans kinda think they are FTH without any hardware. They have pretty much owned us lately and not a big fan of that either. Ashland with its long history and storied tradition have made a lot of friends and enemies through the years on both sides of the Ohio River. When my team plays anyone, I dislike the team we play that week but when the playoffs start I pull for them all even JC if Ashland is out.

Ironton period end of story for me!

  • Author
Ironton period end of story for me!

Their 2nd on my list.

Edited by MentschTrachtGottLacht
fix quotation box

North Hardin. Starting to dislike Central Hardin also.

No one really. I don't root against anyone. I certainly am not heartbroken when Cov Cath loses a game, but I don't root against them (except when they play Beechwood of course).

Beechwood maybe

No one really. I don't root against anyone. I certainly am not heartbroken when Cov Cath loses a game, but I don't root against them (except when they play Beechwood of course).

 

I'm with you. I don't root against anyone.

 

I also do not root for anyone other than "my" teams. If I don't have an investment in a school I don't root for or against.

My top 5 are.

 

Dixie

Ryle

Highlands

Trinity

Scott County

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.