August 29, 201511 yr Cueto has been rocked his last two starts for the Royals and is now 9-9. Edison Volquez is now 12-7.
August 29, 201511 yr Cueto has been rocked his last two starts for the Royals and is now 9-9. Edison Volquez is now 12-7. Just shows how irrelevant W's can be for a pitcher.
August 29, 201511 yr Just shows how irrelevant W's can be for a pitcher. For Royals, Cueto is 2-3 with a 3.95 ERA. Volquez is 12-7 with 3.27 ERA. Cueto had a 9 inning shutout. In the other games 5 games his ERA is 5.06.
September 2, 201511 yr Another bad outing tonight. Something might not be right with him. Last 3 starts: 6 innings 13 hits 6 earned runs 5 innings 8 hits 6 earned runs 6 innings 9 hits 4 earned runs
November 30, 201510 yr After Zimmerman's deal for 5 years $110 million, I wouldn't think the offer to Cueto is in the ballpark.
November 30, 201510 yr After Zimmerman's deal for 5 years $110 million, I wouldn't think the offer to Cueto is in the ballpark. I think Cueto commands much more than Zimmerman.
December 1, 201510 yr I fear Cueto is going to be another dead arm owed 100 mill in 3-4 years. Only big market teams can take the risk.
December 1, 201510 yr Word is he's looking for something in the $160 million range. mlbtraderumors.com
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.