Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands complex vandalized

Featured Replies

This is "bull:poop:", hope they catch those responsible.

 

Maybe do the same to their house/car and see how they feel....J/K....but I still like the idea.

ForumRunner_20150710_130433.png

ForumRunner_20150710_130505.png

  • Replies 46
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there any significance to what was spray painted on the walls?

Yes LB it was an awful morning for sure. I was making my way back North on US 27 from my morning stop at Lowes when I found the Graffiti! Everyone I have talked to is furious. Even people and supporters outside the Fast Pitch family. No room for what they did to City Property. If someone is caught they will have to deal with the City of Ft Thomas 1st and foremost.

 

I wouldn't want that for sure! I'm thinking a maximum precedent with punishment is set with any Criminal activity towards any City owned property moving forward and not just a "It's okay" type of punishment. The City has spent a boatload of money the past 5 years on Parks & Recreation throughout Ft Thomas for someone to deface & destroy it like this.

Is there any significance to what was spray painted on the walls?

 

Does it really matter? Vandalism is vandalism. Folks not caring about or respecting others' property. Hope whoever did it gets caught and are sentenced to a year of graffiti cleanup anywhere and anytime it needs to be rectified in Fort Thomas.

Does it really matter? Vandalism is vandalism. Folks not caring about or respecting others' property. Hope whoever did it gets caught and are sentenced to a year of graffiti cleanup anywhere and anytime it needs to be rectified in Fort Thomas.

 

When you are trying to catch the perpetrators it matters.

When you are trying to catch the perpetrators it matters.

 

Understand. I keep forgetting about your past career.

Understand. I keep forgetting about your past career.

 

I like forgetting about it too! :thumb:

I don't get the point of tagging stuff. Someone has to much time on their hands to spray paint stuff. They probably should get a job as a painter. Hope they catch the punks.

Punks need a good ole fashion switch to the rear end.....

Some just want to see the world burn, no rhyme or reason, just because they are jerks. It can be anyone, no stereotypes in stupidity, because affluent kids do just as crappy stuff as the ones who struggle and live a hard life. To them, it made sense to do it, and that is what is the true crime, no common sense.

We've had a multitude of vandalism at NDA over the last few years. We have had holes cut into chain link fences and multiple lights broken as well as a $700 PA speaker stolen. Get cameras installed. It's a shame it comes to that but it's the only way to get prosecution.

Let them be stupid in jail.

Those are some pretty bubble letters just like a girl would make.

Those are some pretty bubble letters just like a girl would make.

 

You know, that was my first thought when I saw the pic as well.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.