Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands complex vandalized

Featured Replies

Whatever they used I'd like to get me some!

  • Replies 46
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So they used something that probably isnt environmentally friendly is what you are saying.

 

That's a negative Ghost rider! I had one of my vendors give me their top of the line product to sample. It's safe!

So they used something that probably isnt environmentally friendly is what you are saying.

 

Nope. Have no idea what it is.

And since it worked, I really don't care what it is..

Just got the text from the Head City guy that is in Panama for his daughter's Softball tournament and he is verified that the Product we found removed the Graffiti....Awesome news for sure!

I hear they used LawboyAway, and now we know the culprit!

That sucks, always hate to see stuff like this happen especially to new construction.

 

On another note, the quality of the graffiti around town normally impresses me. I never understand how somebody can tag the back of a billboard, or road sign over an expressway.

Does it really matter? Vandalism is vandalism. Folks not caring about or respecting others' property. Hope whoever did it gets caught and are sentenced to a year of graffiti cleanup anywhere and anytime it needs to be rectified in Fort Thomas.

 

Kind of like getting urinated on JK it was left wide open.

 

I hope they do catch them and take it to the full extent of the law whatever that maybe. HHS has a very nice field and a lot of planning and hard work went into getting that done. I am glad that got it removed and someone out there knows who did it I'm sure.

Kind of like getting urinated on JK it was left wide open.

 

I hope they do catch them and take it to the full extent of the law whatever that maybe. HHS has a very nice field and a lot of planning and hard work went into getting that done. I am glad that got it removed and someone out there knows who did it I'm sure.

 

Do not care if you are just kidding or not, pretty sad especially considering we are talking about the girls softball field.

Kind of like getting urinated on JK it was left wide open.

 

I hope they do catch them and take it to the full extent of the law whatever that maybe. HHS has a very nice field and a lot of planning and hard work went into getting that done. I am glad that got it removed and someone out there knows who did it I'm sure.

 

They know who is doing it and it has been addressed! The culprits are Stupid enough to continue their Ignorant deeds throughout Parks and Public places mainly in the South end of town. The Clowns were caught doing something well before hitting Winkler Park. Sounds to me like they need to be displaced!!!

Do not care if you are just kidding or not, pretty sad especially considering we are talking about the girls softball field.

 

It was a joke lighten up.

 

Glad they know who it is \, are they from another school?

They know who is doing it and it has been addressed! The culprits are Stupid enough to continue their Ignorant deeds throughout Parks and Public places mainly in the South end of town. The Clowns were caught doing something well before hitting Winkler Park. Sounds to me like they need to be displaced!!!

 

They addressed it? They arrested and prosecuted them?

They know who is doing it and it has been addressed! The culprits are Stupid enough to continue their Ignorant deeds throughout Parks and Public places mainly in the South end of town. The Clowns were caught doing something well before hitting Winkler Park. Sounds to me like they need to be displaced!!!

 

Southies....:ohbrother:

Southies....:ohbrother:

 

Watch it...:angrybird8:

They addressed it? They arrested and prosecuted them?

 

Glad to hear it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.